Wilderness Lodge Room View Photos

Just my opinion, but I think it would be nice if you would say which poster each picture came from. I would personally appreciate that very much. :thumbsup2

Added a general thanks to the OP's in the 1st post and will credit you for the picture. I will try to check my sources for the pictures also.

Fantastic thread!!!!! I will have to hunt down our pics from 2005, I believe 6127. I didn't bother taking of our room last week.....it was horrible, even though we had a courtyard view ( had to stand on tepeetoes, lean out and crank our heads to see a nice view). We were in room 7107.

Pool_at_Wilderness_Lodge.jpg

View_of_pool_from_balcony.jpg

Views from room 6129

Great thread, thanks for all the great pics everyone.

I'm still undecided about room requests. I was thinking I'd just leave it to the room assignor but then I saw that thread with the view from room 4096 and yikes- that truly is the worst view I've ever seen atDisney. What IS that view anyway? Doesn't seem like 4096 would have that kind of a view because it is kind of in the middle of the wing. Anyway, I guess we'll request north wing! We've booked two standard view rooms. Our trip isn't til March but I'll be certain to take pictures of the view!

Great thread, thanks for all the great pics everyone.

I'm still undecided about room requests. I was thinking I'd just leave it to the room assignor but then I saw that thread with the view from room 4096 and yikes- that truly is the worst view I've ever seen atDisney. What IS that view anyway? Doesn't seem like 4096 would have that kind of a view because it is kind of in the middle of the wing. Anyway, I guess we'll request north wing! We've booked two standard view rooms. Our trip isn't til March but I'll be certain to take pictures of the view!

YIKEs what thread was that!:surfweb:
We just requested our Inner CY room - so let's hope.

I don;t think I ever got the definition of Bear Face Room? Anyone?:confused3

I loved this room....the view both day and night was spectacular!

th_IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4864.jpg

th_IMG_4885.jpg

th_IMG_5043.jpg

I could even see the fireworks from our balcony at night!

th_IMG_5037.jpg

th_IMG_5038.jpg

Here is the thread with the horrible Wilderness Lodge view photo from room 4096:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1668643

Thank you- YIKES is right!
Now I'm worried, even seeing her parents courtyard view.

We have a Courtyard view room, I don't know if we should request a specific room (DH requested inside courtyard off lobby- the bear face rooms).

:confused3
Now one more thing to stress about. I really sholdn;t complain or worry, but i do.

Here is the thread with the horrible Wilderness Lodge view photo from room 4096:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1668643

That thread freaked me out so badly, I actually cancelled our WL ressie and booked off site for the first time in over a decade. We now have a beautiful 6 bedroom home with private pool for HALF the price we had 2 standard view rooms at WL with the 3 for 4 deal. I just couldn't wrap my brain around spending over $4000 to look at nothing but a roof. That seriously has to be the worst view in all of WDW. At least I *know* our rental house doesn't have a "view".

Thank you for finding the link, I think that is one that people definately should see!

I'm trying to convince my parents to stay here :thumbsup2

I have mom sold but I need to convince ... dad. :scared:

Sorry I fell behind got busy with holidays and life I will start hunting down new views. With all the holiday visitors I should be able to chase down some.

Thanks for getting this thread going again. I missed it before and enjoyed looking through the pictures today. I am not sure if we will request a view for our first villas stay, but appreciate the information!

I'll try to post a picture from our villas view in March. :goodvibes

We stayed at the WL on our first trip as a family staying on site. We had room 1032.

Here's the view right outside our sliding door:

n527498390_1454569_2529.jpg

We really liked the WL. We were on ground level right outside the elevators past Roaring Fork. I liked how easily accessible everything was from there. A bit noisy sometimes at night when trying to sleep, but not horrible. We could also see some of Wishes from the patio just beyond the trees.

Room 5015: Great room, some pool noise in the afternoon, but otherwise quiet. Very convenient to Roaring Forks for refills. Short walk to those wing elevators.

IMG_4484-1.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter