Wilderness Lodge Room View Photos

Room 6005 - we got upgraded from standard to courtyard view - AWESOME!

Day:

100_0649.jpg

Night:

100_0639.jpg

:goodvibes Beautiful pictures. Thank you for posting. But would like to know what kind of view can you expect w/a standard? Highest level of course.:rotfl:

:goodvibes Beautiful pictures. Thank you for posting. But would like to know what kind of view can you expect w/a standard? Highest level of course.:rotfl:

If I can locate someones photos of a standard view I will be more than happy to post them up.

Inner CY View during TS Fay
DSCF0151.jpg

We were also there during TS Fay. Aug 16-23. Room 4015. Never got in the pool, but was amazed at all the people swimming in the rain. What room were you in?

Here are a few of our pictures:

Looking out balcony toward Bay Lake:

289g478.jpg

Sunrise (before Fay) from balcony looking toward Bay Lake

30kwxv7.jpg

Looking out to the right from the balcony

w14186.jpg

Straight out toward pool
okszs8.jpg

OK I'm limited to the amount of Photos I can stick in one thread so I'm starting

INNER COURTYARD PART 2

Room 4015

WOW....we were in the same room in August. Here are some of our photos:

Looking to the right from our balcony

w14186.jpg

Toward Bay Lake

289g478.jpg

Straight out to the pool

okszs8.jpg

Just added a couple fo new Photos, I'm going to check a few trip reports and other sources later to see if I can find some new rooms.

WL has four Honeymoon rooms, two facing the Villas and two facing MK, this is the view from RM 7084.

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

This is such a great thread! We just booked for this December and are so looking fowrad to seeing the standard view rooms pictures! :goodvibes

Priced as Courtyard View but actually facing the WL Villas (a pet peeve)...

DW enjoying view

lodgeRm5156outside.jpg

Towards Bay Lake

lodgeView1.jpg

Towards WLV

lodgeView2.jpg

We caught a bit of weather from Hurricane Noel (Oct 2007). Note that the small villas pool was under rehab.

NoelStorm1.jpg

NoelStorm2.jpg

NoelStorm3.jpg

NoelStorm4.jpg

This is such a great thread! We just booked for this December and are so looking fowrad to seeing the standard view rooms pictures! :goodvibes

If you go to allears.net and look under accomodations and Wilderness lodge there are two photos I found that show standard views. One is room 7106 and has full photos of the room and one of the view, and the other is a the parking lot view from a standard room if you scroll way down. There are so many trees around WL that the standard views seem good too!

You'll love the lodge in December - we stayed there last year at that time. It's so beautiful anyway and is extra special for Christmas!!! Enjoy your stay! :goodvibes

Definitely a helpful thread. :wizard:

However, I kept staring at the pictures from Room 5061 and thinking I was going nuts because I was sure I had seen those pictures before. Went looking through my computer, and sure enough, those were pictures I had taken in 2005. :rotfl2:

Just my opinion, but I think it would be nice if you would say which poster each picture came from. I would personally appreciate that very much. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter