Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

Oh my gosh! I am in my final week of closing on our dvc at vwl, and cant wait to go there for Christmas next year! It looks so beautiful.
Wondering if you can actually know which night they will be putting up the decorations ahead of time. It would be really great to stay there that night, and wake up in the morning and go wander around looking at all the decorations.
if anyone happens to know this, I would love to be filled in.

Someone posted on the WL thread that they heard that the decorations are supposed to go up on the 18th this year, which is the same day as they went up last year, according to the dates on my pictures.

I am down in WDW each December for a work conference and I always make a point to visit the WL. I will go at night, sit in the lobby, stare at the beautiful Christmas decorations, listen to the Christmas music being played and just take it all in.

In my opinion it is by far the most beautiful resort during the holiday's. To me it captures everything that Christmas is about.

Jay

What does a studio look like at WL? I was thinking about renting points and it lists a studio but I don't see it as an option on the Disney web site.

These are some snazzy and exciting pictures! My fiancee loves taking pictures and likes to have his camera close by at all times. We'll be at WL in November and I'm sure lots of photos will come of it.

I will be staying here next week and cannot wait! I've visited a couple times before to see the lobby and eat at Whispering Canyon, but have never really explored the resort much, so I'm really looking forward to it!

What does a studio look like at WL? I was thinking about renting points and it lists a studio but I don't see it as an option on the Disney web site.

We had one of the BEST room locations...our patio faced the walkway to the bus. Really liked staying there. Returning this November...can't wait!

Patio view:
WDWtrip09072.jpg

WDWtrip09062.jpg

WDWtrip09064.jpg

WDWtrip09067.jpg

WDWtrip09068.jpg

WDWtrip09069.jpg

WDWtrip09071.jpg

WDWtrip09075.jpg
:tink:

The pics of that studio are before the refurb correct? We requested ground floor poolside. Can't wait to try it out! Despite all the talk of construction that is about to happen there .

I love love looooove this thread. Staying there for the first time in August, can't wait! These pictures are making me super pumped! :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter