Wilderness Lodge Laundry

jeremysdisneymom

DIS Veteran
This is our first time staying on property. Due to the limited bags on airlines, I do not want to take a lot of clothing that may or may not be worn. Could someone tell me about the laundry facilities at Wilderness Lodge? How much does it cost and where can I buy detergent?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly they were about $1.50 to wash and about $1 to dry about 4 years ago. You can buy detergent there. I only remember the one laundry room (near the snack bar off the lobby) It did not have a lot of machines.\
Hopefully someone else will have more current info.
Bob

Price Increase!!! It's $2/wash and $2/dry. I would take my own detergent and dryer sheets. I buy the tide packets in the travel aisel at Walmart or Target. 3 to a pack for about $1. They are meant for sink washing, but they worked just find with 1 packet per wash load.

At the Poly, it was $2 a load to wash & the same to dry. I have heard that sometimes you need to use the dryers longer, but we have never had an issue. We have traveled with carry-ons only the past 3 trips & it was great. While my husband took the kids to the pool-I did laundry. I would check the weather before you leave to get an idea about the temp. so you're prepared. (Although it's not 100% right!!!) Have a great trip!!!:goodvibes

I would encourage you to take enough quarters with you to meet your laundry needs.While the WDW laundries do have change machines in them,they can and DO run out of change at times and,speaking from personal experience,it is no fun wasting valuable vacation time running around the Resort trying to find change!:)

It was $4 to wash and dry per load when we used them in August. Try to wash during an off time otherwise you might be waiting for a machine to open up. And definitely take enough quarters.

We bought our own detergent after we arrived in Orlando.

I found that it took longer than one cycle to get the clothes dry at WL. I also recommend bringing your own quarters....the change machine was out of order when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter