Wild Africa Trek OR Savor the Savanna?

Wild Africa Trek!!!!
Thank you for responding. I'm pretty sure this is the one we'll be doing. We'll be there during that Christmas/New Years week, so I'm trying to find a few special things to do that might give us some relief from the crowds.

I have not done the Wild Africa Trek, but we have done the Savor tour and will doing it again. We loved the Savor tour!

Ugh. I keep going back and forth! There's four of us...me, my DH, DS (19), DD (16)---I'm leaning toward the Wild Africa Trek, because it sounds like they get to be maybe a bit more active? But I love the idea of doing a sunset in the park type event like the Savor tour...

With teens, I would do the Wild Trek. When my kids were teens, they would have loved this.

For the Savor, it was just DH and I. We were really able to enjoy the beer/wine at the boma area. We did enjoy the tour at sunset, it was gorgeous.

I don't think you can go wrong with either tour, they both have great reviews.

Wild Africa Trek...we just did it last week and it was awesome. Informative and so much fun. I highly recommend it.

I think you'll see (and do) a lot more on the WAT, but of course StS includes Beer and wine. Tough choice.

But I chose WAT, and my wife and I loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter