• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why You Should Keep Trying!!!

Don't forget to keep calling while you are actually at WDW. We called while we were in the parks for the next day a couple of times and were able to get reservations for times that had previously been full.

I had completely given up on getting a reservation at Le Cellier for our upcoming October trip. After reading this I decided, "Well what the heck, I will try one more time..." Low and behold I got a reservation!!!! So thank you for the pep talk!!! :thumbsup2

I guess it does pay to keep trying:goodvibes! I just booked Le Cellier for dinner during our stay in Sept. My DH will be very happy...since it is the only place he really wanted to try! I just moved my Crystal Palace ressie for a different day.

I am about to cancel my lunch reservations for 4 at the Crystal Palace on Sept. 26 at 12:45pm.

I did keep trying, and finally got all the ADR's I wanted :cool1:
I managed to move my CRT to the nicer time yesterday,
and this morning, despite some technical difficulties with the Disney website,
I could get a lunch ADR at LeCellier for my September trip :yay:
I couldn't believe my eyes for a while when I saw an opening,
but then I grabbed it right away :lovestruc
Thank you whoever canceled it, and I hope everyone else can get what they want :cheer2:

I was disappointed because there had been no availability at California Grill on any of the 9 days we'll be in the World in August. In all our trips, we've still never tried CG and really wanted to. After reading the posts on this board, I decided it might be worth it to keep trying, and last night an opening popped up at 7:45! I don't know what I'd do without the Disboards!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter