Why do we have to stand in all these lines?...a TR by DM w/lots of PIX...Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
send them on the bus at 8:50 am
Wow our kids have to be in playground by 8.40am!

“School’s Out!” shout
Cute :)

packed up in the minivan
OK so do all Americans drive minivans????? :rotfl2:

Yup. I started the trip out by feeding my kids cookies for dinner.
Start how you mean to go on :rotfl:

And since no one would take my picture, I had to take one of myself. Aren’t I lovely after midnight?
Beautiful :goodvibes

“Oh no! Wasn’t that a smoking building?”
Phew thank goodness it wasn't smelly, England went smoke free on the 1st July :yay:

Lots of cute photo's DM :goodvibes

Wow our kids have to be in playground by 8.40am!
So what time are they in school and out of school? They are changing the times for next school year. The boys' school starts at 9:20 am and get out at 3:50 am. This is a 20 minute difference than years' past as there is a new school bus rule that has bussing for anyone in the district to any school no matter what the case. So they had to adjust some times. I don't mind. Gives me extra time to get ready in the morning.

I love my minivan! I used to drive a Chevy Lumina and before that a Dodge Stratus. Going to the minivan was so exciting for me! Rob drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee but will be getting a new car at the end of summer.

Lots of cute photo's DM :goodvibes
Thank you Jo! :hug:

Ok. I'm here. Gonna try and keep up. I've gone from never visiting the TR area to reading...oh, I have lost count how many I'm gonna be trying to keep up with.

Another late comer! Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2
I have only done the day of arrival so you are definitely not a late comer! Welcome and thanks for reading!

Ok. I'm here. Gonna try and keep up. I've gone from never visiting the TR area to reading...oh, I have lost count how many I'm gonna be trying to keep up with.
As long as you read mine, you'll be fine...:rolleyes1 I know what you mean about keeping up with TRs. It is hard. Some of them I have to skip over the "chatting" and look for the specific TR posts individually.

Looks like I got in just as the joint started jumpin!! Go Me! Great first installment, def looking fwd to more!

Welcome all my old friends

Thanks!

For those of you who have not had the pleasure of reading my pre-trippie

I think Jo and I wrote a lot of it--I'll have to check the post count!

all you creepos are now my friends
Uh, thanks????

Yes..official mom-mobile (mine is a Mazda MPV)
How DO you fit your kids and golf stuff into your BMW??
We are going to have to take my minivan AND DH's pickup just to get to Florida next month!

I think Jo and I wrote a lot of it--I'll have to check the post count!
Hope I beat you TE :rotfl2:

Yes..official mom-mobile (mine is a Mazda MPV)
How DO you fit your kids and golf stuff into your BMW??
I take the Ford Mondeo as I don't want them to think I'm rich :rotfl:

We are going to have to take my minivan AND DH's pickup just to get to Florida next month!
Any chance of a slight detour to CSR :goodvibes

Hope I beat you TE :rotfl2:

Any chance of a slight detour to CSR :goodvibes
Dang

ser Name Posts
Disneyolic 336
DisneyJo 134
TEminnie 116
karibritt01 51
twob4him 45
CourtneyandRyan 42
SingingMom 36
tnmomof4 29
MagicAddict2178 22
DebIreland 22
Disneyland_Mama 14
MAGGIED 14
LurrrvtheDuck 12
praisehisname 12
Cinderella16 11
Crazy Kanga 7
sunlver 7
LizAgna 6
Becky521 5
slk537 4
PittypatBR 4
lamagique 3
lazidazi07 3
punkin413 3

I'll try harder this time!!!

Subsribing!! Great report so far.

I see a lot of great people on here that look familiar:goodvibes

hey Betsy...Hey Disney Jo, Hey Rentaya.....sorry if I misssed anyone..

I know I have seen a lot of you on famous goofyluvr trip report and I think the Profile of a tag fairy thread as well

Disneyoholic....weren't ya on the tag fairy thread, too??

:goodvibes

Looks like I got in just as the joint started jumpin!! Go Me! Great first installment, def looking fwd to more!
Yea! Gotta get in while the gettins's good! :confused:

Uh, thanks????
Hey...creepo is a good thing now! :flower3:

Hey, my daddy drives a BMW so can he join the rich club with you? :rotfl:

As usual a day late a dollar short, can I jump on the bandwagon now:cool1:
You just made it in before I start the cut-off! :lmao:

Dang

ser Name Posts
Disneyolic 336
DisneyJo 134
TEminnie 116

I'll try harder this time!!!
Top 3, eh? Doesn't surprise me at all! I'll have to be checking this post count to make sure you keep simmered...

Subsribing!! Great report so far.

I see a lot of great people on here that look familiar:goodvibes

hey Betsy...Hey Disney Jo, Hey Rentaya.....sorry if I misssed anyone..

I know I have seen a lot of you on famous goofyluvr trip report and I think the Profile of a tag fairy thread as well

Disneyoholic....weren't ya on the tag fairy thread, too??

:goodvibes
I don't remember being on the Tag Fairy thread. Maybe way back in 2003... Is it still kickin' or is there a new one that I must view? Plus, my name is "Disneyolic". I don't have the "oh" in there....:confused3 Get it straight because these popular people will never let you live it down! :teacher: :rotfl2:

Yea! Gotta get in while the gettins's good! :confused:

Hey...creepo is a good thing now! :flower3:

Hey, my daddy drives a BMW so can he join the rich club with you? :rotfl:

You just made it in before I start the cut-off! :lmao:

Top 3, eh? Doesn't surprise me at all! I'll have to be checking this post count to make sure you keep simmered...

I don't remember being on the Tag Fairy thread. Maybe way back in 2003... Is it still kickin' or is there a new one that I must view? Plus, my name is "Disneyolic". I don't have the "oh" in there....:confused3 Get it straight because these popular people will never let you live it down! :teacher: :rotfl2:

Sorry about the Oh....:rotfl2:

I know about people not letting you live down something....that is why I am sharky now...:sad2:

I think I might have you confused with another DISer....maybe that person was Disneyholic??? I know it was something similar...my bad...:rotfl:

There was another thread called the The Profile of a Tag Fairy...but it has pretty much died or disappared all together

But I met a lot of great people there and we have made a new thread...called GCs....sounds for Gutter Chics....

We are a bunch of sarcastic fun girls who minds wander down the gutter sometimes, but not enough to get into trouble with the mods......;)

Anyways...Great report...Keep it coming:thumbsup2

Dang, DM you got some mad tr fan skills. You know me and my 8 fans can't compete. So sad. And dang that Courtney, she's trying to give ZZUB and Mel Happyhaunt a run for their money.:lmao:

I think I might have you confused with another DISer....maybe that person was Disneyholic??? I know it was something similar...my bad...:rotfl:

But I met a lot of great people there and we have made a new thread...called GCs....sounds for Gutter Chics....

We are a bunch of sarcastic fun girls who minds wander down the gutter sometimes, but not enough to get into trouble with the mods......;)

Anyways...Great report...Keep it coming:thumbsup2
I've seen that Gutter Chics in a bunch of your's siggies. Very intriguing but I am such a prissy girl that I don't think I could handle it! :lmao: I think there is another DISer with the name "Disneyholic" as I remember seeing the name a few years ago but not recently.

Dang, DM you got some mad tr fan skills. You know me and my 8 fans can't compete. So sad. And dang that Courtney, she's trying to give ZZUB and Mel Happyhaunt a run for their money.:lmao:
The true way to get the TR fans is to pimp out your TR and get the word spread. Once you get the cool kids in, they start to flock. Unless, of course, you are very boring. :rotfl2: But you're not boring and you do have more and more people joining your thread!

And Courtney gets all her fans because she is just so beautiful DARN IT all! (hee hee)

Another little thing I learned is post pictures, pictures, and more pictures. People love looking at them. Am I right people????? :thumbsup2

I've seen that Gutter Chics in a bunch of your's siggies. Very intriguing but I am such a prissy girl that I don't think I could handle it! :lmao: I think there is another DISer with the name "Disneyholic" as I remember seeing the name a few years ago but not recently.

Another little thing I learned is post pictures, pictures, and more pictures. People love looking at them. Am I right people????? :thumbsup2

Prissy...somehow....you don't strike me as that....:rotfl:

If you ever get intrigued enough, feel free to stop on by...:thumbsup2

As far as pics...."If you Post Pics, they will come!" :rotfl2:

Yep. I love the pictures. Keep 'em comin'.:thumbsup2

DM, love the trip report and can't wait to read more. :yay:

Time for me to go and start on mine.....

Prissy...somehow....you don't strike me as that....:rotfl:
What??!! I don't strike you as the most uptight prissy thing ever? :cutie: Gee willakers! I guess my true self really shines through...

If you ever get intrigued enough, feel free to stop on by...:thumbsup2
I am sure I will pop in there someday...

As far as pics...."If you Post Pics, they will come!" :rotfl2:
And I gots lots!

The cool kids are definately here aren't they DM :rotfl2:

Love love love photos :goodvibes Oh and being replied to helps too :)
Absolutely! And this counts as a response to your post! :surfweb:

Yep. I love the pictures. Keep 'em comin'.:thumbsup2

DM, love the trip report and can't wait to read more. :yay:

Time for me to go and start on mine.....
Thank you! Make sure you post a link to your TR once you start it so we can all flock on over there! :cheer2:

Oh my gosh! I'm an ENTIRE DAY late!!!!!
But I am here! Your kids are too too cute, oh my gosh! Love that pic of them being excited about school being out and love the one of Brooke with her necklace! Love it!
Overall sounds like not a bad travel day at all.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter