Why am I so excited to eat at Planet Hollywood!?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Is anyone else not super excited about the reimagining of planet Hollywood??

I know it has lackluster to bad reviews before however I think hey it is going to be amazing when it reopens!

Who else is super excited!?

Why?

ph.jpg

I was excited about the new design for the building, but from what I've started to see of the menu, it mostly doesn't look like a type of food I'm likely to enjoy. I'm also a bit discouraged after they missed their plan to re-open last fall, and wondering when they will really open. Starting to lose some interest because of the delays and the menu. But, would still like to see the building and may even still dine there.

Is anyone else not super excited about the reimagining of planet Hollywood??
Well...it can't be any worse than the original. Can it?

No, I'm not super excited about PH. There are so many new, really good dining options at DTDS (having a hard time not calling it Downtown Disney so I call it Downtown Disney Springs) that PH is going to have to really improve their game to get us back in there.

Well...it can't be any worse than the original. Can it?

No, I'm not super excited about PH. There are so many new, really good dining options at DTDS (having a hard time not calling it Downtown Disney so I call it Downtown Disney Springs) that PH is going to have to really improve their game to get us back in there.

I'm assuming you're going to at least try it - right?

I'll probably see how the reviews go before deciding. Yes, I know that everybody has different preferences so maybe when friends come to town that want to go, we will give it a shot then.

I wish I could be. But the food in the past was so bad I can't bring myself to care about it's return. Reviews will have to be stellar to sway me back

About all we could say about PH is that they served large portions. Not sure if that was a good or bad thing. LOL

We are actually excited to try it out again. We went our first night on our first trip 7 years ago. We are going on our first night this trip in April. Right now on the Disney web site it states "dining plans not accepted". Does anyone think they will be added to the dining plan once they are actually open??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter