"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Questions Only Game

While we're adding mroe Whose Line games, what about Film & Theatre Styles? You know, the game where a story is acted out but every so often, the style of the story changes? Didn't they range from something broad like 'sci-fi' to something specific like 'nativity play'? Wouldn't that be a fun game to play?

Don't you think that'd be difficult to do through typing?

Do you know I now know what a quirk is?

Would you like to know I'm glad I could enloghten you?

Did you know I have to get off now?

Who knows? Maybe we should first try it on the Random Thread to see if it works?

You don't think it's a question?
Would you believe that my last post was an interrogative sentence that was addressed in order to get information (that being yes, no, or maybe) in reply?
Did you know that's the definition of a question, according to dictionary.com?
Do you now understand that I was asking whether it was a good idea to try out the game on the Random Thread to see if it would be good in a thread format instead of blindly posting a thread that might not work?

Can't you tell I'm glad I wasn't the first one buzzed.

Would you like a half-buzz for forgetting a question mark? ;)
Do you know I'll let it go since it's a question, just not properly punctuated?

You don't think it's a question?
Would you believe that my last post was an interrogative sentence that was addressed in order to get information (that being yes, no, or maybe) in reply?
Did you know that's the definition of a question, according to dictionary.com?
Do you now understand that I was asking whether it was a good idea to try out the game on the Random Thread to see if it would be good in a thread format instead of blindly posting a thread that might not work?

Did you know I'm going to go edit te rules so that, as of now, a question must contain a question word?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter