"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Questions Only Game

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
Did you know that this was stolen from the CB? Would you like to see some examples of how this works by following the following link? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1840811

Would you like to know the rules?
1. Can we please avoid debates here?
2. Did you know that you can only post in questions here?
Would you like to know the consequences of not posting a question? Did you know someone will buzz you like so-- BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ?
Would you also like to know that you must post 2 times in a row, in 2 different posts, "Why did I forget to ask a question?"?
3. Could you please have a question wrd in each question? Do you know these include who, what, where, when, why, how, would, could, etc.?
Do you know I'd like to appologize to the CBers for stealing their thread and their rules? should, do/did, etc.?

Did you know that the game starts now? Do you know that I half expect this to fail?
Would you like to prove me wrong? ;)

Did you know I'm glad you guys wanna participate?

How long will it take for this thread to become popular, do you think?

Did you know a guy who looked and sounded exactly like Greg was at my work one night?

Joshua, would you accept my apology for posting at the same time as you?

Did you know it's one of the best shows ever, made even better if you love and appreciate the art of improvisation? Did I spell "improvisation" wrong?

Did you know that I happen to love improvisation? Did you know that I plan to watch it soon? Did you know that you spelled improvisation correctly?

Did you know that I happen to love improvisation? Did you know that I plan to watch it soon? Did you know that you spelled improvisation correctly?

Would you like to know I wasn't trying to imply you didn't like improv? Can I express how thrilled I am that I spelled "improvisation" correctly? Did you know that Wose Line is my favorite game to play, either that or Bus Stop?

Did you know that this was played at my youth groups grand assembly 2 years ago?

Would you like to know I wasn't trying to imply you didn't like improv? Can I express how thrilled I am that I spelled "improvisation" correctly? Did you know that Wose Line is my favorite game to play, either that or Bus Stop?

Did you know that I didn't think that you were trying to imply that I didn't like improv? Did you know that I was just trying to make a question? Did you know that my favorite game is Bus Stop? Did you know that my theater friends and I can literally spend hours playing Bus Stop?

Am I the only one here who likes the UK version of WLIIA better than the US version?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter