Who's going in June?

I swear we have the worst luck with Disneyland. Between freak heat waves and impactful ride closures, I feel like we can’t catch a break.

Not sure on dates yet, but probably around Father's Day weekend in June. Probably stay at the Courtyard Marriot on Harbor. We stayed at another Marriot property just across the 5 in March and that was a bit unnerving crossing the street at night with no light.

I'm back with my obsessive calendar checking! Mr. Toad, Alice, and Peter Pan all are on the refurb calendar starting June 5th along with Little Mermaid in DCA. Just a heads up!
Oh, my heart. 4 beautiful dark rides at once!

I don't usually check the refurb list but since I'm taking my partner for his first time to DLR I really appreciate this heads up - these are all my must do's and some of my son's favorites! I guess I won't hype them up for this trip just in case it's not a short refurb :/

Oh, my heart. 4 beautiful dark rides at once!

I don't usually check the refurb list but since I'm taking my partner for his first time to DLR I really appreciate this heads up - these are all my must do's and some of my son's favorites! I guess I won't hype them up for this trip just in case it's not a short refurb :/
I heard today that Little Mermaid will be back open by June 9.

Bummer. All 3 are still down June 9 which means they will probably be down all weekend. I guess we will reschedule.

I'm glad we'll at least have June 4 to ride them. We'll be transferring from Hyatt Place to Grand Californian that day, so I wasn't planning on trying to hit up early entry, but I think now I will.

I caved and booked WOC dessert party this morning 😂. My ADR window opened April 1st and all the times for dessert party for our date (5/31-6/3) are still available minus one. I'm super excited! Treat yourself, right? Haha
Enjoy!! You'll enjoy the desserts and the chair too!

I caved and booked WOC dessert party this morning 😂. My ADR window opened April 1st and all the times for dessert party for our date (5/31-6/3) are still available minus one. I'm super excited! Treat yourself, right? Haha
I really enjoy the dessert party even though the cost is high, I've done it twice so far. Being able to sit and watch the show is so nice after a long day in the parks.

I really enjoy the dessert party even though the cost is high, I've done it twice so far. Being able to sit and watch the show is so nice after a long day in the parks.
Love to hear that! We didn't watch WOC in October and was kinda bummed we missed it. This is a girl's' trip this time and we are both snackers and enjoy an adult beverage so I even though it's pricey...I feel like we will get our money's worth! Now just need to figure out what kind of table to try for!

We will be there midweek the first week in June for three days. Just now realizing it will be the last week before some of the passes are blocked out for the summer, plus there is also a grad night, so I'm preparing myself for a very busy few days! At least a busy day at DL is better than a day not at DL!

Will be there for a weekend in June - the first time going to the parks as a Magic Keyholder! We will be staying in VGC with extended family and I'm super excited that I got all the ADRs I was aiming for, especially Trader Sam's since we've never been. (Still recovering from my 3AM and 6AM alarms though.)

I'm thinking I will switch or friday DCA reservation for DL and move DCA to Thursday. We have 5 day PH tix and thats our last day. Those two rides will be top of our to do lists so might as well rope drop them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter