Who would YOU have dinner with??

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
Today in Choir we had "get-to-know-each-other" questions. One that I'd like to see your answers to is::
If you could have dinner with any 5 people, living or dead, who'd you pick and why?

Me? I'd like to have dinner with either Walt Disney, John Lassater, and Amber, an awesome CM at DLR, or J. K. Rowling, Cinda Williams Chima, Donita K. Paul, Ridley Pearson, and Rick Riordan, some of my favorite authors.

So, who'd YOU have dinner with? popcorn::

Oh, goodness.

Anne Boleyn
Joan of Arc
Meg Cabot
Michael Buckley (of What The Buck Show fame on YouTube)
Blake Bashoff/Ben Moss/Andy Mientus/any of the Spring Awakening tour cast members

JK Rowling, Walt Disney, Tony Jay (I just want to listen to his voice FOREVER), Tim Burton, and David Bowie. In other words, my heroes ^__^

Kate Winslet
Ricky Gervais
John Wayne
Elvis
& Jack Johnson

....how uncultured of me. no authors, no politicians, no historical figures (unless you count Elvis as a historical figure ;)). Meh, whatevz, that's me!!

John Green.
JK Rowling.
Sean Hayes.
Marshall McLuhan.
Marc Lepine. (To be honest, when I say this, I mean more to get an insight. I'd be afraid for my life. I would hate it most likely... but it would be interesting.)

:worship: Walt Disney, Heath Ledger..:love: he was sososo attractive lol, Kevin from HM, Monty Roberts and i can't think of a 5th :(

Walt Disney
JK Rowling
Barack Obama
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
...and because i decided to put more than 5 :')

Jacoby Ellsbury
Terry Francona
Harry Frazee!
David Ortiz
JD Drew
Jonathan Papelbon
Mike Lowell
Adrian Beltre
Marco Scutaro
Dustin Pedroia
Kevin Youkilis

ok, yes, every single person on the bottom half is something to do with the red sox :') but all of the players are pretty much inspiring to me! haha. especially how David Ortiz's mum died and all... and Youkilis' injury. and the rest are just pretty much epic red sox players. i want to know what in hell was going through Frazee's brain when he sold Babe Ruth to the Yankees! hahahaha. and Terry Francona is just the manager. and Jacoby Ellsbury is love-love-lovable. :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

J.K. Rowling. I would like to talk about the portrayal of women in her series.

-Walt Disney because he's just so amazing and I would want to know everything about him and all of his dreams and ideas
-Derek Jeter the dude's amazing. I honestly can't think of a baseball player who is so famous yet you hardly ever *almost never* see him on the news for anything bad. He's a true hero to so many people and hey, he's the captain of the best team in baseball
-Nick Jonas What can I say? I've got a major crush on him! He's just so talented and cute!
-JFK He's my favorite president! He was so super amazing
-Hilary Duff She's always been my favorite actress, I used to watch Lizzie McGuire everyday of my life when it was on regularly. I think she's really wonderful and gifted and I just love her!

i want to know what in hell was going through Frazee's brain when he sold Babe Ruth to the Yankees!

That man is an idiot. But I love him!

-Walt Disney because he's just so amazing and I would want to know everything about him and all of his dreams and ideas
-Derek Jeter the dude's amazing. I honestly can't think of a baseball player who is so famous yet you hardly ever *almost never* see him on the news for anything bad. He's a true hero to so many people and hey, he's the captain of the best team in baseball
-Nick Jonas What can I say? I've got a major crush on him! He's just so talented and cute!
-JFK He's my favorite president! He was so super amazing
-Hilary Duff She's always been my favorite actress, I used to watch Lizzie McGuire everyday of my life when it was on regularly. I think she's really wonderful and gifted and I just love her!

That man is an idiot. But I love him!

OH MY GOSH YES! JFK! he's absolutely inspirational. I would also love to have dinner with hsi wife, Jackie.
and yeah, i know!

BABE RUTH!
he's so stupid xD
and then he did it for a MUSICAL! A MUSICAL! NO NO NANETTE! IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT! xD

...sorry xD

1.Audrey Hepburn
2. Michael Buble' (i just love that man):love:
3. Andrew Lloyd Webber
4. Alan Rickman

Frank Sinatra
James Dean
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The founders of my sorority
Steve Carell (I think it would be one of the most entertaining dinners ever)

1. Team Starkid (yeah, it's a group but we're calling them a unit)
2. James Dean
3. JK Rowling
4. Freddie Mercury
5. Ellen Degeneres

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter