Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?

That's true, I am sure it will feel like 15 hrs with all 3 kids in tow! We leave in 10 days 5 hrs & 30 mins!!!!!!!!

I remember the day of traveling with a couple of kids in the backseat of the car. Our first trip was made when Hunter was 1 and Lacey was 11. Needless to say, we made lots and lots of stops along the way.

I remember the day of traveling with a couple of kids in the backseat of the car. Our first trip was made when Hunter was 1 and Lacey was 11. Needless to say, we made lots and lots of stops along the way.

That's why we are leaving at 10 pm the night before, just in case. Hopefully they will sleep most of the drive & all will be quiet!

Fantastic title, I had to open your thread. Now I have to go read your other reports too!

Phew, I'm slow today :( Stupid work making me work and stuff.

I'll also pull an "other people" (I don't normally do this :p) and post that I'm here before having read anything!

I'll catch up soon enough.

All caught up (for now :p). Sounds like you had a great time as always, looking forward to more. (Ok, now what the heck, I just typed "looking forward to me" in there.... did I just blot out the "or" or am I that self-centered? Really? sheesh).

I'm late to the party as usual, but at least I'm here and didn't miss much!

I am super excited to read all about your trip, makes waiting for mine so much easier ;) :banana:

Im in!! Cant wait to read your trip report...although I know about the title :)!! It was great to meet you...we arrived home at 230am on Sat. night/Sunday morning it took us 15 hours also...and considering we live and hour and a half futher away from Disney than you guys..I guess we made great time. Looking forward to your report!

I loved your last trip report. It's one of the reasons we're thinking about staying at CBR on our next trip. Excited to catch this one from the beginning.

Well, wow, here I am finding this TR, and you're on page three, and you just started this afternoon. That's what I get for going to VBS tonight to teach those sweet little one year old babies! :)

I love that pic of your mom and Hunter riding FN. Mama looks so cute wearing her 1st visit button. :thumbsup2 Why did I think she'd been before?

You are Supermom! It would take me weeks to detox after coming home from WDW, and then I would need a vacation after all that needed to be done AFTER the vacation, and WHEW...you've already started your TR!!! Bring it on! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Wow, I'm here but I feel like I missed two days :) Its obvious you have us all hooked on your trip reports :thumbsup2 It sounds like this trip will be as fun as the others especially with MAMA in the mix.

Lisa, I'm with the rest of them - you just started this yesterday afternoon, and already it's up to three pages!!! Your TR's are obviously pretty interesting. popcorn:: ;)

Can't wait for an update...it'll get me through until the wee hours of Friday when we leave! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter