Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?

Happy Mother's Day, Lisa (and to Momma too!).

dumbo.gif

Aww....so sad when a trip is over.:sad1: I've loved reading about your trip!! I'm so happy that you're heading back so soon because now I have another wonderful TR to look forward to!!:thumbsup2

Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!!!:goodvibes

Thanks for your great TR. I can hardly wait to hear how your next trip goes and then you have Lacey's wedding to look forward to...wow what a summer you have ahead of you.

Happy Mother's Day! I just noticed your TR is up over 200,000 views!!! :thumbsup2

Happy belated Mother's Day!!

So sad your trip is over, but at least you're next one is in only 2 weeks!! Hope you're able to have just as many fun adventures on it, and to savour your time with Lacey before she gets married!! :bride:

....SIGH.......so sad that you had to leave. Loved your report, though.

I would add to packing up the car on the way home being harder that the ride home itself is also so much worse! Getting there, of course you are just excited to be on your way and looking forward to the trip. But going home....ugh!

Thanks for sharing everything with us, and at least you have another exciting trip coming up soon!

Sorry to see your TR come to an end. The end of a trip is never any fun. I'm glad you all are getting to go back soon. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter