Who else will have a kindergartener or younger on the cruise? Sound off here!

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
I call first thread!!!! :banana:

Okay - who is bringing new friends for my little girls to play with? Zoe will be 5 1/2 and Lily will be almost 4 when we sail! What great ages! I'll plan the first pre-schooler meet at the pool!

:jumping1:party::jumping1:

If all goes the way we want, and bring the kids, we will have a 7y/o girl, an almost 5y/o boy, and a 2y/o boy.

I haven't decided if the kids are coming yet or not, but I will have 2 boys, a 9 year old 2nd grader, and a 6 year old first grader.

Our son will be 4 at the time. Right now we aren't planning to bring him, but it also depends how he does on the two cruises we have planned between now and the podcast cruise. As a general rule, we don't bring him on trips where adult time is a priority for my wife and I unless my in-laws come along. Hmmmmm.....I haven't asked them about cruise yet.

We are not 100% on going yet, kind of depends on if we are required to get a category 4 stateroom. If we go we'll have three 20-month olds.

My kids will be 11-girl (almost 12) and 13- boy on the cruise. My daughter is already looking forward to finding some girls her age to email with before the cruise. She created a great friendship with a girl before our last cruise. Unfortunately they ended up cancelling right before the cruise so she didn't get to hang out with her.

I just put in my request. We're bringing our DS (5) and DD (2). We can't wait.

We'll have 2 girls along, an almost 7 year old 1st grader and a 3 1/2 year old.

We are 99% sure we are going on this cruise (just have to be lucky enough on my vacation picks at work for 2010).So, I won't know until Nov or December 2009 for certain, but I think I'll be able to go since most people at work want the week between Christams and New Years off.

I so wish I could bring Miranda with me on this cruise, she will be 15 at the time. It will be her Freshman year in High School and the week leading up to exams. So probably not a good idea!

okay, let's see the oldest DS will be 11, DD will be 9, DS will be 7 and the youngest DS will be 4. I have a wide assortment! Oh, and a 40+ who is the most work of them all!

I call first thread!!!! :banana:

Okay - who is bringing new friends for my little girls to play with? Zoe will be 5 1/2 and Lily will be almost 4 when we sail! What great ages! I'll plan the first pre-schooler meet at the pool!

:jumping1:party::jumping1:

My DD Alyssa will be coming on the trip. She will be 5 1/2 just like Zoe, I am sure they will get along well. :thumbsup2

I think Jillian is coming and she will be almost 2 so we will love hanging out with Ferris and the trippletts

Well if I am pregnant before the years end I will have a 5yo boy and anywhere from a 4moth old to 1 year old. So we will have some kiddos along with us too!!

My son will be 6 by the time of the cruise. Wow, I can't believe it is that far off.

I hope that we can go. Ds will be 4. We have never cruised before and I think that this might be our first try.

If all goes the way we want, and bring the kids, we will have a 7y/o girl, an almost 5y/o boy, and a 2y/o boy.

No way - our DD will be 7 and our DS will be 5 yrs old as well!:goodvibes

What a great thread...we'll have plenty of playdates and friends for the Kids Club all set up before the trip!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter