Who else will have a kindergartener or younger on the cruise? Sound off here!

We are not 100% on going yet, kind of depends on if we are required to get a category 4 stateroom. If we go we'll have three 20-month olds.

WOW! Triplets!! Man, and I find one 4 month old a challenge.

Hope you don't have to do the Cat 4.

I just put in my request. We're bringing our DS (5) and DD (2). We can't wait.

I was worried since my little girl won't be old enough to do the activities, but this is great... There will be a lot of kids my daughter's age on board within the group it sounds like. Fantastic!

I call first thread!!!! :banana:

Okay - who is bringing new friends for my little girls to play with? Zoe will be 5 1/2 and Lily will be almost 4 when we sail! What great ages! I'll plan the first pre-schooler meet at the pool!

:jumping1:party::jumping1:

Nancy,
It depends on whether you're asking about true age or behavior age. I'm very capable of acting like a 5 year old on occasion. :rotfl:

Nancy,
It depends on whether you're asking about true age or behavior age. I'm very capable of acting like a 5 year old on occasion. :rotfl:

I totally know that, honey! The girls love playing with you guys over AC, so imagine how thrilled they are going to be to see you in person!!!!

YAY!:banana:

You should have seen my face when I realized I was going to have to pull her out of SCHOOL!!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: :laughing:

I was going to post that my son was going to be 5 and then I had to recalculate.:rotfl:

I am a little scared about pulling my son out of school in the first couple months of Kindergarten. I am hoping since he will turn 6 only a couple weeks into school he will be ok. At least I have until September 2010 to make the final decision.:rotfl2:

IF we go (and it is looking good) DDs will be 3.5 and 4.5. It is good to see so many other little ones going.

My son will be 4 at cruise time so it looks like there will be lots of little ones to play together! (while us moms go to the spa!)

My son will be 4 at cruise time so it looks like there will be lots of little ones to play together! (while us moms go to the spa!)
This thought process backfired on me. DD3 was on the last podcast cruise with us and while she went to the club, she didn't stay very long before the pager was going off. I considered throwing the pager overboard but thought better of it. She goes to daycare every day since DH and I both work so I didn't think she'd have a problem with it but it turns out she found out about the Mickey pool and only wanted to go with mommy and daddy so we could go swimming :headache: Oh well, we had some fun memories and photos/video.

This thought process backfired on me. DD3 was on the last podcast cruise with us and while she went to the club, she didn't stay very long before the pager was going off. I considered throwing the pager overboard but thought better of it. She goes to daycare every day since DH and I both work so I didn't think she'd have a problem with it but it turns out she found out about the Mickey pool and only wanted to go with mommy and daddy so we could go swimming :headache: Oh well, we had some fun memories and photos/video.

My DD was 3 (she's now 6) when we did our first Disney cruise. Same thing happened. She liked the kids club, but she LOVED the pool. She did go to some of the things at the kids club, but she liked to play in the pool and even just walk around the ship with me. Kind of a bummer since I had plans for the spa, the adult pool, etc. But oh well. I figured that as she gets older she won't want to spend as much time with us. Boy was I right! Last summer (she was 5), we did another cruise and she basically LIVED in the kids club. She didn't even want to go into port with us. She ate meals with us and slept in our stateroom and except for a few times in the pool, she was in the kids club. We are doing another DCL in September and she has informed us that she doesn't even want to eat meals with us! :scared1: I love that she's so independent and outgoing, but it makes me sad that she's growing up so fast... :sad1:

I call first thread!!!! :banana:

Okay - who is bringing new friends for my little girls to play with? Zoe will be 5 1/2 and Lily will be almost 4 when we sail! What great ages! I'll plan the first pre-schooler meet at the pool!

Our Zoey will also be 5 1/2 and Jordan will be 7. We are leaving the older two home.
I'll take all the time the younger two will give us - teenagers don't want us around much anymore except to practice driving :confused3

I will have my (then) 7 year old dd with me! I am hoping she likes the kids club so I can have some adult fun but I'm sure we'll be hanging around the ship together a lot! Can't wait to meet all of you!

:goodvibes

Hi-

We will have DD7 and DD4 with us. It seems like they will have a lot of people to play with. We will hopefully stay at WDW for a couple of days before the cruise, maybe we can find a place for the kids to meet.

Hi all! I don't post too often on this Podcast boards, mostly lurk...but, we are thinking about coming. If it works out, Henry will be 3. It will be great seeing all the kids together and having fun! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter