Who else is doing ADR's on the 27th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be making my ADR's!

California Grill dinner for 2/11
Chef Mickey breakfast? for 2/13
CRT breakfast for 2/14

The rest of our meals will be CS or at our offsite resort.

10/27 was my 90 day mark - so the change couldn't have been worse for me. Very frustrating. So I extended my trip by two days - called to reserve two nights at POP before checking in to BC Villas.
That means yesterday was my day, and the system opened a full ten days worth of reservations, although it probably shouldn't have. Thankfully I'm done with the ADRs on this trip, without worrying about tomorrow. (Actually, I still have an Olivia's and a Turf Club to book, but I could probably get those right up until I leave, or even just walk up.)

Welcome aboard to the new folks! :cool1: Come back tomorrow and tell us how you fared. Good luck and pixie dust to everyone trying to get ADR's! pixiedust:

I am totally dreading it..but I will be online and on the phone to get LTT w/characters..fun stuff!!

DS (9) and I just decided on our dining options:

2/14- Whispering Canyon for dinner
2/15- 1900 Park Fare for breakfast
2/16- Ohana for breakfast
2/17- Boma for dinner
2/18- Sci Fi Dine In for dinner
2/19- Boma for breakfast

He wanted to try some new things. I thought he was over character dining until he asked to do the one with Lilo and Stitch. So only 2 character dining meals this trip.:rotfl2: In August, I think I was charactered out. He loves Boma and he wanted to do Sci Fi again. Have to remember to bring a jacket. It gets real cold in there. The first 3 choices are new.

Can someone explain what the deal is with trying to book at 3am? Is this 3am Eastern time? :confused3 What is the supposed "official" opening time for online ressie's?? I'm so confused.

Can someone explain what the deal is with trying to book at 3am? Is this 3am Eastern time? :confused3 What is the supposed "official" opening time for online ressie's?? I'm so confused.

Some people have had luck booking on-line at 3am eastern time.

10/27 was my 90 day mark - so the change couldn't have been worse for me. Very frustrating. So I extended my trip by two days - called to reserve two nights at POP before checking in to BC Villas.
That means yesterday was my day, and the system opened a full ten days worth of reservations, although it probably shouldn't have. Thankfully I'm done with the ADRs on this trip, without worrying about tomorrow. (Actually, I still have an Olivia's and a Turf Club to book, but I could probably get those right up until I leave, or even just walk up.)

It's my 180 day mark! If I'd have known I might have put off our trip even one day so I didn't have to fight the mob LOL

I will be making our ressies for March. My husband thinks I am crazy for getting up so early....he just does not get it. I can't wait :cool1:

I will, but not at 3 am like a lot of others here. I don't need that many and only REALLY want Mama Melrose, 50's Cafe, and Kona breakfast. After the hoopla dies down, I might add Plaza, HOB gospel brunch (I want to see if they are doing anything special for Easter in the parks) and Saana (we are staying at Kidani so we are flexible) Good luck to everyone!

HOB books thru their own reservation system - and the gospel bruch is a ticketed event. We did it on Easter last year and it was very inspirational - and the food was good too!

I will be making two sets of dining reservations. What is the best number to call to make dining reservations and what is the correct link to make them online??

I'll be booking too for 1/26-2/2. Can't decide if I wanna try the wee early hours or just wait until morning (5am CST) and try then. Knowing me, I will be up a lot anyway so I'll probably check to see if it is possible to book in the middle of the night. :rotfl2:

Good luck to everyone and pixie dust :wizard: for no online crashing. ;)

It's my 180 day mark! If I'd have known I might have put off our trip even one day so I didn't have to fight the mob LOL

This may be of little comfort, but I would guess that if you wait until the afternoon of the 27th, or even the morning of the 28th, you will be absolutely fine at 179 days. Including Le Cellier or CRT. (But if you take my advice and then CRT is full, I'm the horse's patoot. I just don't think it would happen.)

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think there are all that many WDW guests who will be making 180 day reservations tomorrow. Many haven't even scheduled their trip yet, many others don't even know about the change from 90 to 180, and still others just can't be bothered at this point.

Just as a test, I'll log on to the system tomorrow afternoon and see what I can find for April 25, or whatever the date is.

This is not to say that tomorrow isn't going to be really busy, because of all those folks for whom tomorrow is 90-110 days, many of whom *will* be trying tomorrow. The thing that can be of comfort to all of our April vacationers is that while those 90-110 day folks are clogging the system, they aren't competing for the seatings you want.

For the new folks - welcome! :cool1: Several people have been testing the system this week and it appears that Disney has fixed the online system so that noone can make reservations until 6 AM Eastern (the up-side being that we all get a little extra sleep :goodvibes). The 'phone lines open at 7 AM Eastern. Good Luck!

The Gospel Brunch is wonderful. One of the best. The music is great and the food was OMG. Don't wait too long to book. Easter is popular and many may want to do the same. You have to pay in advance. If I were getting in early on the Sunday I arrive, I would have booked it.

So excited. I am on the west coast and am plannning on waking up at 2:45am to make sure my computer is up and running and to get a little caffeine in my system. :surfweb: I wish the park hours were up for february :rolleyes1

This may be of little comfort, but I would guess that if you wait until the afternoon of the 27th, or even the morning of the 28th, you will be absolutely fine at 179 days. Including Le Cellier or CRT. (But if you take my advice and then CRT is full, I'm the horse's patoot. I just don't think it would happen.)

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think there are all that many WDW guests who will be making 180 day reservations tomorrow. Many haven't even scheduled their trip yet, many others don't even know about the change from 90 to 180, and still others just can't be bothered at this point.

Just as a test, I'll log on to the system tomorrow afternoon and see what I can find for April 25, or whatever the date is.

This is not to say that tomorrow isn't going to be really busy, because of all those folks for whom tomorrow is 90-110 days, many of whom *will* be trying tomorrow. The thing that can be of comfort to all of our April vacationers is that while those 90-110 day folks are clogging the system, they aren't competing for the seatings you want.

I am hoping this is the case. I will be calling for our April vacation tomorrow.

I will be! I have a solo trip coming up February 28-March 6. Here's what I'm shooting for:

Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Chefs de France
Spirit of Aloha dinner show
Grand Floridian Cafe
Raglan Road
Cape May Clambake

I'm excited!:banana:

Well I've got my 7 tabs open on the computer ready to go for the morning. I'm asking DH to make sure he isn't downloading anything overnight so that I have a fast connection in the morning.
Now off to bed so that I can be up and ready at the crack of dawn! I'm so excited:banana: DH doesn't seem to share my excitement:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter