Who else is doing ADR's on the 27th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was wide awake at 3:30 this morning again so I decided to just check and the system hadn't rolled over yet to the next day.

Maybe they have gone back to 6am but I still might get up early Tues morning just to make sure.:surfweb:

Well I was wide awake at 3:30 this morning again so I decided to just check and the system hadn't rolled over yet to the next day.

Maybe they have gone back to 6am but I still might get up early Tues morning just to make sure.:surfweb:

I'm with you miprender! I'm going to have to check at 3:00 just to make sure. :surfweb: Only two more days to go - good luck everyone! :goodvibes

Welcome to all of the new posters! :goodvibes Please check back in on the 27th and let us know how you did. Hang in there everybody - there are only two more days to go! popcorn::

I'll be there as well, although it's not a huge stretch for me because my 90-day window starts on teh 31st anyhow but I'll take any day I can get!

The Odds of the ADR system not crashing on the 27th are as good as _________! Your choice positive or negative whats gonna happen?

We are going over spring break and I'd like to get reservations for Chef Mickey's. What time do the phone lines open in the AM and what time can you make reserverations online? I am new to online reservations. It's new since our last trip.

TIA,
Kelly

We are going over spring break and I'd like to get reservations for Chef Mickey's. What time do the phone lines open in the AM and what time can you make reserverations online? I am new to online reservations. It's new since our last trip.

TIA,
Kelly

Kelly, phone lines open at 7am Eastern time. I would start dialing a few minutes beforehand and just keep hitting redial until you get through. That is what I do.

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

I'll be up to call - will be up anyway, so no biggie!

Booking adrs for a late March trip - and have yet to figure out what days I want everything! Actually, am still trying to get straight which days at which resort first!

Well I am up right now and logged on at 5:50pm and the new day did not roll out until 6am again.

We are in the home stretch. I hope they release the park hours today so I can just quickly go over all my plans one last time before tomorrow.

Just checked this morning on the 3 am mark and although the day said Oct. 26th, the booking day did not change until 6 am. Looks like Disney's still fooling with it. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone tomorrow! Let's hope all goes smoothly :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear what everyone gets. :yay: :ccat: :disrocks:

We are! For our Feb trip. Trying for:

LTT dinner
Ohana dinner
Tusker House lunch
Raglan Road lunch
T-Rex dinner

For the week of 2-5 - 2-12

Hello all! I'll be getting in on the ADR craziness tomorrow morning too. I'll be trying to book for my March 3-7 trip. I hope the online site doesn't crash, but that might be wishful thinking.

So am I correct that it looks like Disney has gone back to rolling over the ADR date at 6:00 a.m. Eastern instead of 3:00 a.m. like they were for a while?

Im in, One day to go!!! :banana: My family has been waiting almost 2yrs to go to WDW so im not going to be able to sleep tonight for sure.:scared1: We have 3 families of 5 we are hoping to get Chef Mickeys are 1st night. Then just a few other ones. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE,:cheer2: talk to y'all tomorrow.

Just to clarify something in my own head: For a little less than three months worth of visits, there is no +10 advantage for resort guests, right? Since the system goes from 90+10 to 180+10, folks for whom October 27 is the 100 day point through the 180 day point, those resort guests essentially are up against non-Disney resort guests right-from-the-start. Right? (And as a result, there is no value in us logging our reservations against our room reservation, since that will only slow down the process...)

Bicker, you are correct. I am unable to pull up my resort reservation on the dining page and was advised by a CM to book my ressies without them. There is no advantage for me to use my res # (trip is April 11th-18th). No clue if it affects BBB, sorry.

I'm so behind! I know what I want but not the dates. I haven't checked last years park hrs or anything! Off to work for me!

Tomorrow's the day! I hope everyone gets what they want. I don't think I will be getting up at 3am. I will be up at 6am though. Gotta get ready for work.

So excited to know what our ressies are that I wont sleep between 2am CST and 5am anyway...

March 20-27.... we only have a few but are off-site and I dont want to be too booked in advance. Any others that we should not be missing??

CRT - B
Tusker House - B
1900 Park Fare - D
Cali Grill - D

Hopefully my 3 yr old princess enjoys these so much it makes the no sleep worth it 10 times over. And hopefully DS 5 will enjoy two princess meals enough for her sake (and mine!)

Good luck to all and BIG THANKS to those who have kept us informed on your early morning tests. You guys rock chesirefan and miprender! Am I missing someone? If so thanks to you too!

Sydnerella's Mama

Let the races begin! How many of you will either be on the internet or calling for dining reservations tomorrow?

Diane:banana:

I will, but not at 3 am like a lot of others here. I don't need that many and only REALLY want Mama Melrose, 50's Cafe, and Kona breakfast. After the hoopla dies down, I might add Plaza, HOB gospel brunch (I want to see if they are doing anything special for Easter in the parks) and Saana (we are staying at Kidani so we are flexible) Good luck to everyone!

Me. I don't think I"m getting up at 3am, but I'll try at 6am. I'm going to try to book online, so here's hoping the servers haven't crashed by then. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter