Who else is doing ADR's on the 27th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be of little comfort, but I would guess that if you wait until the afternoon of the 27th, or even the morning of the 28th, you will be absolutely fine at 179 days. Including Le Cellier or CRT. (But if you take my advice and then CRT is full, I'm the horse's patoot. I just don't think it would happen.)

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think there are all that many WDW guests who will be making 180 day reservations tomorrow. Many haven't even scheduled their trip yet, many others don't even know about the change from 90 to 180, and still others just can't be bothered at this point.

Just as a test, I'll log on to the system tomorrow afternoon and see what I can find for April 25, or whatever the date is.

This is not to say that tomorrow isn't going to be really busy, because of all those folks for whom tomorrow is 90-110 days, many of whom *will* be trying tomorrow. The thing that can be of comfort to all of our April vacationers is that while those 90-110 day folks are clogging the system, they aren't competing for the seatings you want.

I'm betting you are right actually. I don't even think we are DOING le cellier or CRT (did CRT last time and think I'm skipping it this time around.. in case I change my mind in the next few hours LOL) but I tend to get obsessive about things so I'll be up booking as early as possible LOL.. the rush is part of the fun if I want to be honest with myself. :rotfl:

Ok someone fill me in on why I need to make reservations for dining tomorrow?. This (nov 15-21) is our first ever trip and it was short notice. HELP HELP HELP. We bought the QDP. But I have a sitter coming along and hubby and I want to have at least one meal alone together (dinner) and one sit down family meal. Help!

Ok someone fill me in on why I need to make reservations for dining tomorrow?. This (nov 15-21) is our first ever trip and it was short notice. HELP HELP HELP. We bought the QDP. But I have a sitter coming along and hubby and I want to have at least one meal alone together (dinner) and one sit down family meal. Help!

I don't think it will affect you but you can make your reservations now.:thumbsup2

:wave2: Put me on the list for those who will be up and online at 6AM! :surfweb: Going April 22-29th. Most sought out ADR: Le Cellier Others include: Tusker house, Cape May Cafe, Brown Derby, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, LTT, and Kouzzina

Good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter