Whispering Canyon Cafe @ Wilderness Lodge - 12/12 Pre-Cruise Breakfast

I've been looking for a pre-cruise breakfast and this looks like fun! Can you please add the two of us to the reservation? :)

You are, by far, the BEST!!!!!! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2 :worship::worship::wizard:Thanks for setting this up!

--Hillary

PS - where do I get the t-shirts? i can't find a link anywhere... :confused3

Woo Hoo, Jen, thanks for making our ressies!!!!!:love: Wow! Our little group has grown quickly - how fun!:cool1:

Thanks so much for taking care of this Jen!:banana:

DVC members - don't forget that this restaurant (used to - I hope it still does) offers a discount at breakfast. I think it used to be 15%, but don't quote me on that! Bring your DVC Member Card!

DVC members - don't forget that this restaurant (used to - I hope it still does) offers a discount at breakfast. I think it used to be 15%, but don't quote me on that! Bring your DVC Member Card!

If you have TIW, you can get 20% as well!! :banana:

Thanks, I didn't know this.

Hey Andrea! Just another reason to buy DVC!:laughing:

<---- enabler

I'm pretty excited about this breakfast! I usually avoid the restaurants with waitstaff who "mess" with you, but when it's this group...how can you miss out on that? :rotfl: :dance3:

I'm pretty excited about this breakfast! I usually avoid the restaurants with waitstaff who "mess" with you, but when it's this group...how can you miss out on that? :rotfl: :dance3:

Brandie, I thought I heard that they don't mess with you as much during breakfast, but I've never eaten there myself for breakfast. I'd bet, that with this large group, they won't be able to resist "messing" with us. :lmao:

It's been our experience that they'll "mess with you" as much as you're open to being "messed with" - even at breakfast. They also do the kids' activities (running around on the stick horses yelling "Yee Haw," etc.) at breakfast time too. Maybe some of the adults in our group will want to join in with that, who knows?! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter