Whispering Canyon Cafe @ Wilderness Lodge - 12/12 Pre-Cruise Breakfast

Is there an easy-ish way to get to Wilderness Lodge from the Swan? I was thinking of the boat to Epcot, monorail to Magic Kingdom, MK boat to Wilderness Lodge? LOL
Ok, I think there is an Transportation and ticket center option in there somewhere? Or, the ever popular taxi!

Is there an easy-ish way to get to Wilderness Lodge from the Swan? I was thinking of the boat to Epcot, monorail to Magic Kingdom, MK boat to Wilderness Lodge? LOL
Ok, I think there is an Transportation and ticket center option in there somewhere? Or, the ever popular taxi!

I don't think that's feasible at that hour of the day. Epcot won't be open to pass through.

Taxi/ride share to WL may be your only bet.

I don't think that's feasible at that hour of the day. Epcot won't be open to pass through.

Taxi/ride share to WL may be your only bet.

The other "possible" option is a boat to DHS and then the bus to WL. But as Todd mentions, the hour of the day does not support doing this unless you were doing a later breakfast.

The best bet as Todd indicates is a taxi.

The other "possible" option is a boat to DHS and then the bus to WL. But as Todd mentions, the hour of the day does not support doing this unless you were doing a later breakfast.

The best bet as Todd indicates is a taxi.

Bus to MK, then boat?

The boat between MK & WL doesn't start running until 1/2 hour before MK opens, so it wouldn't start running until 8:30AM, since the MK opens at 9:00 on the 12th.

And the first boat starts at WL, not at MK, so it would be even later than that.

Taxi.

These folks are awesome!!!!!!!!! I ordered our shirts on Tuesday, they shipped them on Wednesday and arrived on Friday!!!!! This is with the least expensive shipping option. Now we are all set for the cruise!

--Hillary

Their main plant for the midwest is in Louisville, which is why you got your order so fast.

Hi! Are there any spots still available? We are 3 adults and 1 child (boy, 9).

We love eating at WCC and eating with the DISers before the cruise would just make it perfect.:cloud9:

Thanks,

Kate

Hi Jen!

Is theer still space for Breakfast? I'll grab a cab over from BCV.

Hi! Are there any spots still available? We are 3 adults and 1 child (boy, 9).

We love eating at WCC and eating with the DISers before the cruise would just make it perfect.:cloud9:

Thanks,

Kate

Sorry, I didn't notice your post. Welcome to breakfast!!

Hi Jen!

Is there still space for Breakfast? I'll grab a cab over from BCV.

Always room for you my dear. :hug:

Oh, ADP - I changed you to a party of 3 instead of 1.:banana:

Hi Jen!

Is theer still space for Breakfast? I'll grab a cab over from BCV.

You don't have to get a cab, we'll be at the Swan and have a rental so we'll swing by the BC, pick you up, and go to the WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter