Which parks which days Feb 2024?

StinkerBelle222

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have just booked an anniversary trip at the Contemporary for February 18-24 and I need help! It is our first trip to Disney World! We usually do quick 3 day trips to Disneyland every few years so I am used to the ease park hopping there. We have park hopper tickets and our full park days will be Monday-Friday. Are certain days of the week better for certain parks? What would Disney World experts recommend our schedule be? My initial thought is to rope drop and spend most of our day in one park, relax a bit at the hotel in the afternoon and then spend our evenings in Magic Kingdom since the Contemporary is so close. I just don't know which parks on which days. Any advice? Thanks!

I don't think it really matters. Now that park reservations will be non existent for date based tickets, I would probably just wake up and decide where to go?

For us, arrival day is always Epcot as we are usually at our hotel by 12-1pm. Our first full park day is always MK in the morning because we just love it in the AM. And we spend our last full day at MK. Then we just start plugging in parks on different days in our itinerary. Do you want to see the evening shows in other parks besides MK? If so you would need to plan nights to see those.

Since you are staying at the Contemporary forget the ease of the monorail to Epcot. We stayed at Bay Lake Tower last year and it was a nice ride even if you do have to switch monorail lines at the TTC. The buses were also very easy and we never had a problem with them.

Happy Planning!

It's going to be a very crowded week (President's Day, break week for schools in the Northeast, and then Princess Weekend), which really just means, it's not going to matter where you go on any particular day. Personally, I think your plan of rope drop (make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes to an hour before early entry time), break at the resort, and then evenings at MK is a pretty solid one. I'd also consider doing an evening at Epcot since the monorail will give you fairly easy access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter