Where would you stay with a big(ish) group?

Plutogirl1117, you mentioned you were renting from DVC and I know these are quite pricey and I am not sure of the availability, but the accommodations with your group size and even the amount of women would work. I am talking of the Grand Villas offered by DVC. This way you could all stay in the same space if that would work for all of you as well. Just throwing this out there if it is any possibility of making the magic happen.
Grand Villa availability to rent is rare and very expensive

Thank you everyone! You've all been very helpful! SO many choices. It's so much easier when it's just my family! They have NO choice, they go where I say! LOL! Of course it's easier too as I know how much I can spend! My sister in law is being a p.i.a. already! ( I love her DEARLY but she is wishy washy!!) And this was HER idea! WATCH! She's going to bail! Which will be fine, as I'm still going!

Thank you everyone! You've all been very helpful! SO many choices. It's so much easier when it's just my family! They have NO choice, they go where I say! LOL! Of course it's easier too as I know how much I can spend! My sister in law is being a p.i.a. already! ( I love her DEARLY but she is wishy washy!!) And this was HER idea! WATCH! She's going to bail! Which will be fine, as I'm still going!

Her wishy washy-ness makes me think you should book something non-DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter