Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

thanks! hoping to see the menus for the tavern also. I assume there is no type of "food court" such as at Cabanna Bay?

And it's still okay if I link to these in the original post?

is fine by me. I try to keep it as updated as I can.

I have strongwater tavern to add yet and New Dutch

Looking for room service menu, breakfast at Amatista if anyone is there!

Is there a menu for Starbucks inside IoA? I didn't see it listed on the front page. I am interested to see if they have bakery/breakfast/lunch options and also would love to know how the quality of the offerings is--fresh or premade and 3 days old?? lol

Is there a menu for Starbucks inside IoA? I didn't see it listed on the front page. I am interested to see if they have bakery/breakfast/lunch options and also would love to know how the quality of the offerings is--fresh or premade and 3 days old?? lol

Pretty sure it has the same items as most Starbucks.

Thansk smuggs!!! does anyone know what ZTF fries are? I hope this isn't controversial, but for rooom service, can adults order from the kid's menu? we don't eat as much in one sitting anymore and the eggs (I assume there are 2, since the word is plural) come with hash browns, bacon and toast. the adult eggs entrees don't come with toast. how do you dip the yolk?!? we never eat 3 eggs anyway. also, grilled cheese is one of our favorites.

too bad there is no table in the rooms. only a desk with one chair. this might factor in when deciding whether to order room service

Thansk smuggs!!! does anyone know what ZTF fries are? I hope this isn't controversial, but for rooom service, can adults order from the kid's menu? we don't eat as much in one sitting anymore and the eggs (I assume there are 2, since the word is plural) come with hash browns, bacon and toast. the adult eggs entrees don't come with toast. how do you dip the yolk?!? we never eat 3 eggs anyway. also, grilled cheese is one of our favorites.

too bad there is no table in the rooms. only a desk with one chair. this might factor in when deciding whether to order room service

You can order whatever you want from room service. We've definitely done the kids' breakfast before.

Would it be possible to augment post #1 with
  1. Links to explanations of the refillable cup programs,
  2. Breakfast options at Cabana Bay
  3. Grab 'n go options at the hotels. (Are there any?)
I remember a blog post, I think, about the various refillable cup programs. It's not as simple as it should be. But I don't remember exactly where I read it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter