Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Does the Bula Bar have tap beer? I don't see it on the drink menu, just cans.

I'm sure my husband had beer on tap there........I drink cocktails there so don't pay attention to beers, but I do seem to remember her asking him if "whatever beer" was ok........

I don't drink beer but have sat at the counter at Bula bar before to eat

Don't remember if they have on tap but most of them do have tap beer

If they have it in Simpsons area, surely they would at the hotel pool bar

Yes they do! last update I have is from 7/19/16

BEERS

Domestic Beers – Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra, Sam Adams 16oz Can $6.50
Imported/Craft Beers – Corona, Modelo, Heineken, Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Dales Pale Ale, Angry Orchard 16oz Can $7
Domestic Draft Beer – Bud Light, Yuengling 16oz $7 | 24 Oz $9
Imported Draft Beer – Corona Light, Blue Moon 16oz $8 | 24 Oz $10

http://stayinguniversal.com/menus/bula-ice-bar-drink-menu/

Toothsome:

I don't have my phone linked to photobucket so I'll type out the kid menu.

6.99 for any.

Chicken fingers with fries and apple sauce

Mini burgers with American cheese, Hawaiian rolls, fries and apple sauce

Marinara garganelli

(Marinated) Chicken with (jasmine)rice and apple sauce

Waffles with syrup and bacon

And yes there's a drink menu.

Toothsome:

I don't have my phone linked to photobucket so I'll type out the kid menu.

6.99 for any.

Chicken fingers with fries and apple sauce

Mini burgers with American cheese, Hawaiian rolls, fries and apple sauce

Marinara garganelli

(Marinated) Chicken with (jasmine)rice and apple sauce

Waffles with syrup and bacon

And yes there's a drink menu.

You can upload directly from your phone now. Just click on upload a file.

I have been looking for a list of "must eats" at the parks. And cannot find one ... if there is one can someone please point it out to me?

If not ...
I think Butter Beer is definitely on the list. But, what other food / drinks do you have to have while you are there?

Thank you for that link. I knew there had to be a thread like that. I'm just really surprised how little there is listed there.

I know from the last time I was at Universal, which was about 5 years ago, there are a few items I can't wait to get again.

Disney people have such a long list of "must eats". At least my family does. :)

I thought Universal would have more than I have found listed.

I just checked the menu for Tchoup chop, I see fried rice listed... Anyone has any experience in getting plain steamed rice here? Thank you :)

Thank you for that link. I knew there had to be a thread like that. I'm just really surprised how little there is listed there.

I know from the last time I was at Universal, which was about 5 years ago, there are a few items I can't wait to get again.

Butterbeer.
Jamaica Mistaica Wings or Volcano Nachos from Margaritaville.
Jake's Wings from Jake's American Bar.
Potion of the Gods alcoholic drink from Mythos.
A Duff Beer from Springfield.

I can't speak for others, but I just don't think in terms of "must eats" or "must dos" for the most part. We had a lot of good stuff on our days at Universal, but I can't think of a single one that I'd consider necessary for my next trip. We had four varieties of butterbeer, enjoyed them all, would get again if the chance arose, but wouldn't go out of my way for any of them.

Same is true at Disney, only more so. The lionfish at Skippers is a high priority to try, but I can't think of anything I'd go out of the way for. Not even Dole whip; I can get that at home.

Was told by a CM that Happy Hour was stopped at the Backwater Bar in IOA. Has anyone heard anything about it?
that is sad news if it is permanent....

last time i was there was mid oct last year.

happy hour thread in the forum has not been active for some time.

i need to find it and give it a boost so others can update it.

Thanks I'd like to to know too. The CM said it was a recent change and I didn't see any Happy Hour notices but I'm hoping it's just miscommunication or a temporary change.

Thanks I'd like to to know too. The CM said it was a recent change and I didn't see any Happy Hour notices but I'm hoping it's just miscommunication or a temporary change.
i boosted that older thread about happy hour
it is visable on the first page in the forum.

will try to contact friends that are at UO now to see if they know anything about the changes.

Just returned from a week at Universal. Had breakfast at the Kitchen on Sunday and they no longer have the unlimited Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's.

Bummer

Ate at Toothsome and food was good. Meatloaf was the biggest hit, Carbonara was very good, Pub burger was way overcooked

I don't think the whole pizza prices for Louie's is accurate anymore. Seems like it was over $30 last time I poked my head in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter