Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

We sailed on the magic in Feb and had Sompong (Sam). He was AWESOME! His assist server was good as well, Dharma I think? I will be asking for Sam from now on.
We also has Glenn as our room host, this is the second time we had him and he was great as ever.

Back in September 2012 We had Eddie (philipines) and Milton (India) on our Disney Wonder cruise. LOVED them!!! Not realizing we could request servers our on next cruise was a MAJOR oversight on my part. I missed them in 2013, our next servers did not live up to their memmories. We did see them however and they immdiately remembered us and our 2 boys. They treat us like gold and I HIGHLY recommend them. We're headed to the Magic this year so sadly won't be seeing them.:sad2:

We sailed on the magic in Feb and had Sompong (Sam). He was AWESOME! His assist server was good as well, Dharma I think? I will be asking for Sam from now on.

Sompong "Sammy" Poonchuroensuk (Thailand)Sompong "Sammy" Poonchuroensuk (Thailand)As an FYI, some of the cast members on DCL (shore side) know Sammy as "Sammy," while some on the ships know him as Sompong. If you are requesting him, please remember to ask for Sompong "Sammy" Poonchuroensuk (Thailand).

Sammy does not have internet access. When I see Sammy, I usually give him the DCL post cards and envelopes (DCL repeat cruiser gift), as well as a book of first class US stamps ... so that he may have a chance to write a few notes to some of his American friends. Sammy is amazed at how we use this thread to track down the finest servers on DCL ships.
:woohoo:

Ivan Frick (Hungary) will be returning to the Disney Fantasy (Palo Server) on April 25, 2014 ... through mid September 2014. Remember, there are two Palo servers named Ivan ... so please remember to ask for Ivan Frick (Hungary).
:banana:

Laszlo Gion (Hungary), Disney Magic (Palo Server) is scheduled to go on vacation sometime around April (I believe). He will be on a rather short vacation, then return to the Magic (Palo Server) in June.

Ivan Frick (Hungary) will be returning to the Disney Fantasy (Palo Server) on April 25, 2014 ... through mid September 2014. Remember, there are two Palo servers named Ivan ... so please remember to ask for Ivan Frick (Hungary).
:banana:

uh-oh we cruise on 4/12 and were planning to stop in on embarkation day to see if Palo manager could note our request for Ivan Frick.

Steve, who else would you suggest in his absence....?
We are CC members and have been to Palo many times but honestly never had great service. We are being joined by two dear families whom have never cruised DCL & I really want everything to go perfectly!!

Advice appreciated!

TIA ::yes::

Any chance you remember Eddie's last name? We would like to request him for our upcoming Alaskan cruise

Does anyone know Eddie's last name from the Wonder? Sailing to Alaska in May and want to request him but forgot his last name!

Does anyone know if Leo (Philippines) and Lasario (Dominican Republic) are still on the Dream? We had them in 2012 and LOVED them!!

Does anyone know if Leo (Philippines) and Lasario (Dominican Republic) are still on the Dream? We had them in 2012 and LOVED them!!

Yes :) I had Leo in Decemeber on the Dream. I've been on the Dream 4 times and he looked familiar to me and it was funny the first introduction, he said the same to me. I really liked him as well.

Heather

Last year on the Western Fantasy we had a wonderful female server. Her name is Lee Anne Francis from Trinidad Tobago. Does anyone know where she is now? She said on our cruise last year that she would be back but did not know what ship she would be assigned too. We are sailing on the May 31, Eastern. She was just wonderful!

FamilyDISFan
We are also on May 31 Eastern! There is a very active thread meet & FB page (though I'm not on FB). The first page has info if you're interested. Good luck finding your server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter