Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Looking for Tibor, bartender on the Dream in 2012. We loved chatting with him in the Meridian bar. Anyone seen him lately?

DCL bartenders rotate among the various bars on each ship. In doing so, the bartenders are assured they are not relegated to a low volume bar for an extended period of time).
:thumbsup2

Wira was on Magic Jan 6th 2014.

Thanks, was he, as a pp wrote, now a manager in the adult district? Or was he a head server?

Palo - Ivan Frick (Hungary) ... there are TWO Ivan's in Palo on the Fantasy, so make sure you specify Ivan FRICK.

Thanks, Steven (and in a separate post, Tricia, thanks as well). Ivan was a super server, and a delight of a person. He and a co-worker, gave us a recommendation for a PALO server on our follow-up cruise on the DREAM. Marko, from Serbia, yet another delightful individual, and phenomenal server. Turns out, he was broken in by one of OUR best-ever servers, Sylvester. So, things came full circle. And I concur with Steven's comments below - the servers, hostesses, and managers all love to hear the connections. Oh, and finally, speaking of managers. Fantasy's PALO manager Alexander was delighted on the FANTASY when we told him of how/why we had requested Ivan. Then, while we were having a pre-brunch drink in Meridian onboard Dream 10 days later, who walks in to tell us our table with Marko is ready? Alexander!! He had just moved over a week before as a relief manager. Laughs ( and a perfect brunch) ensued. Thanks again, everyone !

Ken

For Palo and Remy requests ... it is best to make the request upon embarkation, versus requesting through your Travel Agent (or DCL). This is very important to remember, as not all servers work every Brunch. When you make a request at embarkation, the Palo and/or Remy Manager is generally available ... as such ... they have access to the scheduled shifts.

*** REMEMBER, when you request someone, please remember to tell them you heard about hem on DISboards. I have found it gives the servers an extra boost of excitement ... and they tend to make sure they take extra good care of you! :cool1:

Steven

We are looking for Henry Diaz from Nicaragua and Nenad Biskup from Croatia. We had Henry on our cruise in 2010 on the Wonder, but ran into him on the Fantasy last January. We had Nenad on our 2010 and 2012 Magic cruises. We would love to have them again on our April cruise. Has anyone had them recently?

There was a Nenad from Croatia on the Dream last week - i believe he was assistant head server (he was the greeter, asked for your table number and handed you off to someone so they could seat you). He also floated during dinner and thanked people as they left.

I was told that Clayton is now on the Fantasy. Christian was the CD on the Dream in Feb.

Anyone know if Clayton is still on the Fantasy? I was so excited to see this! We loved him on the Dream in Feb '13 and our cruise is in august so who know,s but it'd be so great to see him again. Our son loved him!

Thanks, Steven (and in a separate post, Tricia, thanks as well). Ivan was a super server, and a delight of a person. He and a co-worker, gave us a recommendation for a PALO server on our follow-up cruise on the DREAM. Marko, from Serbia, yet another delightful individual, and phenomenal server. Turns out, he was broken in by one of OUR best-ever servers, Sylvester. So, things came full circle. And I concur with Steven's comments below - the servers, hostesses, and managers all love to hear the connections. Oh, and finally, speaking of managers. Fantasy's PALO manager Alexander was delighted on the FANTASY when we told him of how/why we had requested Ivan. Then, while we were having a pre-brunch drink in Meridian onboard Dream 10 days later, who walks in to tell us our table with Marko is ready? Alexander!! He had just moved over a week before as a relief manager. Laughs ( and a perfect brunch) ensued. Thanks again, everyone !

Ken

You seem to have come full circle in the "Circle of Life" with fabulous servers ... "life is just a Fantasy!" :cool1:

Steven

I am trying to find out about 3 cast members.

We are going on the 3/1- 3/8 Western cruise of the Fantasy.

Does anyone know if Denton or Novak are still bartenders on the Fantasy. On our October 2012 cruise , they did the tequila and mixology tastings, which we enjoyed.

Also, is Toto still a server on the Fantasy? We have had him as our server in the past and we hope that he will be on the ship for our March cruise.

still no known whereabouts for Wayne the DR manager on the Magic three years ago.....

Gone but not forgotten?

Does no one cruise on the Wonder anymore?

YES, people still sail on the Wonder ... every week! If you are looking for information on a specific cast member, please tell us who you are seeking. The original point of the thread is as follows (posted on 1st post of the thread):

Here's the plan ... if you had an extremely positive experience with a DCL cast member ... please post their first AND last name, their department, ship name, and cruise date. By posting similar content for a RECENT DCL cruise, I am hoping other guests will be able to use this thread to locate their favorite cast members!

If you are wondering as to a perceived absence of people seeking cast members on the Wonder ... consider the different people who cruise (ie: Dream attracts people who cruise shorter terms, and usually do not bond with cast members). Within the past few years, cast members were transferred from the Magic and Wonder ... over to the Dream and Fantasy. Now that the Fantasy has been in service for close to 2 years (and the Dream for about 3), there aren't as many people trying to track down someone who transferred from one ship to another.

Anyone sailing on the same ship on a regular basis has a good chance at bumping into their friendly cast member of choice. On the other hand, I take the liberty of posting when my favorite cast members are going on vacation, and returning to their ship (with their permission, of course). Are you looking for a specific cast member?
popcorn::

I am trying to find out about 3 cast members. We are going on the 3/1- 3/8 Western cruise of the Fantasy. Does anyone know if Denton or Novak are still bartenders on the Fantasy. On our October 2012 cruise , they did the tequila and mixology tastings, which we enjoyed. Also, is Toto still a server on the Fantasy? We have had him as our server in the past and we hope that he will be on the ship for our March cruise.
if it's Novak Nenezic you are asking about no he doesn't work for DCL anymore, others I don't know about

if it's Novak Nenezic you are asking about no he doesn't work for DCL anymore, others I don't know about
Thanks for the reply. I do not know Novak's last name, he was a bartendar on the Fantasy 10/27/2012-11/3/2012 Western Caribbean cruise. If he is the one you are speaking about, it is too bad he does not work for DCL anymore, we enjoyed the mixology class he ran on that cruise.

I am trying to find out about 3 cast members.

We are going on the 3/1- 3/8 Western cruise of the Fantasy.

Does anyone know if Denton or Novak are still bartenders on the Fantasy. On our October 2012 cruise , they did the tequila and mixology tastings, which we enjoyed.

Also, is Toto still a server on the Fantasy? We have had him as our server in the past and we hope that he will be on the ship for our March cruise.

We are sailing on The Fantasy in 2 weeks, I have requested Toto, because he took such good care of my family of 8 in 2012. We had him on his last official cruise on The Magic.
I will let you know if he is still there.

Lorimay,

We are sailing on the Fantasy for the 3/1-3/8 cruise. We have had Toto as our server on 3 7-day cruises on the Magic. I saw that he switched to the Fantasy in a post over a year ago. We have requested him again for this cruise.

I would really appreciate if you find out if he is still on the Fantasy and if so, will he be there in early March.
Thanks very much for replying.

Thanks for the reply. I do not know Novak's last name, he was a bartendar on the Fantasy 10/27/2012-11/3/2012 Western Caribbean cruise. If he is the one you are speaking about, it is too bad he does not work for DCL anymore, we enjoyed the mixology class he ran on that cruise.

Yes, that's the same Novak and no, he does not work for DCL anymore.

Looking for Alex Ocampo email?

Unfortunately, Cast Member personal contact information is not permitted to be posted on this thread. Though Cast Members may sometimes provide e-mail and Facebook contact information to some guests, it is not meant to be circulated. Accordingly, if someone has personal contact information, they should only share that information with another guest privately, but only after obtaining personal approval directly from the Cast Member.
:hug:

YES, people still sail on the Wonder ... every week! If you are looking for information on a specific cast member, please tell us who you are seeking. The original point of the thread is as follows (posted on 1st post of the thread):

Here's the plan ... if you had an extremely positive experience with a DCL cast member ... please post their first AND last name, their department, ship name, and cruise date. By posting similar content for a RECENT DCL cruise, I am hoping other guests will be able to use this thread to locate their favorite cast members!

If you are wondering as to a perceived absence of people seeking cast members on the Wonder ... consider the different people who cruise (ie: Dream attracts people who cruise shorter terms, and usually do not bond with cast members). Within the past few years, cast members were transferred from the Magic and Wonder ... over to the Dream and Fantasy. Now that the Fantasy has been in service for close to 2 years (and the Dream for about 3), there aren't as many people trying to track down someone who transferred from one ship to another.

Anyone sailing on the same ship on a regular basis has a good chance at bumping into their friendly cast member of choice. On the other hand, I take the liberty of posting when my favorite cast members are going on vacation, and returning to their ship (with their permission, of course). Are you looking for a specific cast member?
popcorn::

I was more commenting on the lack of posts about the Wonder.

Anyone seen Harry Simmons, Wonder Head Server, around lately?

I understand this, I have had Alex more than 8 times as a server and had a relationship with his family also. I have his card sitting in front of me but is so old that the info is smeered. Since going through divorce my ex has refused to give me the contact info.

Does anyone know if Morag Hamilton from England or Jessica (don't know her last name) are still on the Fantasy in Palo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter