• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

La Nouba and the Mickey Pants kitchen sink sundae were both awesome! Got some photos from the new part of Disney Springs. It's very nice. Will help spread people out so its not so congested. Will post some of them when I get them transferred from my phone.

:headache: Dog gone it! Now I want ICE CREAM! :rotfl: Glad the evening was a success; anxious to see some of the newer parts of DS! :tink:

The weather has been great here in Jersey... We're very fortunate. It's West Virginia's turn for the terrible flooding.
Tomorrow I start my DD on getting prepared for Cross Country. She is going into Middle School in Sept and we're going to start the summer off by getting her prepped for the Fall X-country season. Hopefully she enjoys it.

DGD ran cross-country in the 7th & 8th grades; she did great her first year, won district but 8th grade year was "so-so". Her ankle/foot started giving her trouble about that time. Diane's daughter runs CC too in high school. Sounds like your weather is AWESOME for training :yay:; would be miserable here! :faint: Like Terri...hot/muggy/GROSS the past few days and will be like that until at least September! ::yes:: Been following the West Virginia flooding too :sad2:; we know the heartache those poor people are going through. :sad1: :tink:

Park? Ride or attraction?

I will start with park, resort or other?

88add626-c5f6-4ad0-b028-cb5c647ba328_zpsk0m245bl.jpg

:goodvibes This is from a resort. :goodvibes :tink:

Didn't get any of photos of the new buildings, it was just too hot. But here is our sundae and yes, it was yummy!
View attachment 177564

On a muggy, 91 degree day...humidity HAS to be in the 90's...that looks AWESOME! :yay: DD and the 3 hoodlums in the pool splashing away but alas, no play time for me yet. Much to much work awaits...:crazy:. The Disney music in the background is the "spoonful of sugar" that helps the "medicine go down" easier :headache:. :tink:

:faint: WOW...Chile wins COPA Championship 4-2 on penalty kicks after 120 minutes of 0-0 tie. I've been trying to "educate" myself a little more in preparation of Redstorm's high school soccer season and watched a great game tonight. ::yes:: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter