• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

8043bed8-81bb-4abb-9742-1f71006df7fe_zpso9rxzoij.jpg

Not a kiosk; I'd describe this as a "walk thru" shop :rolleyes1. :tink:
Close to the main entrance? This doesn't look familiar at all & I've been through every shop on Main St except 1... Right by the main entrance near the photo shop & Main St Theater. We're either in a rush to get into the park or to leave the park, so we always pass it by. I couldn't even tell you it's name.:crazy2:

Close to the main entrance? This doesn't look familiar at all & I've been through every shop on Main St except 1... Right by the main entrance near the photo shop & Main St Theater. We're either in a rush to get into the park or to leave the park, so we always pass it by. I couldn't even tell you it's name.:crazy2:

:jumping1: Does Town Square Theater ring a bell? :rotfl2: Don't rush by :goodvibes; Meet & Greet for Mickey and Tinkerbell here. You must walk through this cute little shop to exit. :goodvibes It's not very big and has your standard "Disney BUY ME" stuff :rotfl: but has cute period pieces on the walls and top shelves. :thumbsup2

IMG_8734_zps2a32ab83.jpg
:tink:

Going to La Nouba and then Beaches & Cream tomorrow evening to celebrate DH birthday. Haven't been to La Nouba in 15 years. Not sure which I am looking forward to most, the show or the ice cream!

The show is awesome we saw it about 4 years ago

:jumping1: Does Town Square Theater ring a bell? :rotfl2: Don't rush by :goodvibes; Meet & Greet for Mickey and Tinkerbell here. You must walk through this cute little shop to exit. :goodvibes It's not very big and has your standard "Disney BUY ME" stuff :rotfl: but has cute period pieces on the walls and top shelves. :thumbsup2

IMG_8734_zps2a32ab83.jpg
We have done the meet & greet... Just haven't gone into the store. :rolleyes1 We give our DD a prepaid card each trip & she has to be very sure of her purchases. Once it's done - it's done. So she has her "stores" that she frequents, but this one is not on the list... Perhaps we'll have to make a visit next time... :p

We have done the meet & greet... Just haven't gone into the store. :rolleyes1 We give our DD a prepaid card each trip & she has to be very sure of her purchases. Once it's done - it's done. So she has her "stores" that she frequents, but this one is not on the list... Perhaps we'll have to make a visit next time... :p

:thumbsup2 Smart move; I also give DGD gift cards when we arrive. They have their favorites but youngest DGD and I are both "shop-alcoholics" and hardly ever bypass places to look! :rolleyes: Don't think I've ever bought anything here but I love the "stuff" on the walls and shelves...good crops for WITW! :rotfl: :tink:

New one for a hot, humid...and now a "Florida rainshower" in Texas! :yay:

88add626-c5f6-4ad0-b028-cb5c647ba328_zpsk0m245bl.jpg
The weather has been great here in Jersey... We're very fortunate. It's West Virginia's turn for the terrible flooding.
Tomorrow I start my DD on getting prepared for Cross Country. She is going into Middle School in Sept and we're going to start the summer off by getting her prepped for the Fall X-country season. Hopefully she enjoys it.

Park? Ride or attraction?

La Nouba and the Mickey Pants kitchen sink sundae were both awesome! Got some photos from the new part of Disney Springs. It's very nice. Will help spread people out so its not so congested. Will post some of them when I get them transferred from my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter