Where have you had success trading a QS credit for 3 snacks?

Thanks sharonbe! We are pretty well versed in using the dining plans, but have not been there for the food booths.

Mouse Gear. Last year we got 21 bags of Mickey's nuts, raisins and m&m's for 7 snack credits. They are like $7 a bag. Great and we ate them when we got home.

We did this at our resort (CBR) gift shop. We had so many credits left that we filled my carryon bag with trail mix. DH tells me that he wants to use our snack credits better, too. Maybe use them for breakfast items or something.

Can kids qs credits be used for snacks too? Does it matter if the place has a kids meal option?

Has anyone ever had luck at Sleepy Hollow? Just saw a menu posted and think getting an Iced Coffee for around $4, a Funnel Cake for like $5 and a Smart Water for like $4. That would be a good swap for me in lieu of a QS meal. But, would this place not be considered QS location; just a snack location?

Has anyone ever had luck at Sleepy Hollow? Just saw a menu posted and think getting an Iced Coffee for around $4, a Funnel Cake for like $5 and a Smart Water for like $4. That would be a good swap for me in lieu of a QS meal. But, would this place not be considered QS location; just a snack location?

You will probably just have to try and see. However, if you do what you posted, you're losing about $5 of value for that QS credit. The $4 items aren't even a great use of snack credits.

You will probably just have to try and see. However, if you do what you posted, you're losing about $5 of value for that QS credit. The $4 items aren't even a great use of snack credits.
thank you. I may have to give it a go. This swapping thing is new to me from my last visit. I feel like everytime I go I have to learn new ways of doing things. Which stresses me out! LOL

My per person per day total for food is $36.93, so I'm able to maybe be a bit more flexible in my options. :) With this, that would leave $20 for me in a sit down meal, which we always do the buffets. As long as I'm breaking even, I'm happy - I don't look to save money, just to not lose any!! :)

Last year, when they had my beloved chicken waffle (RIP :sad:,) I was able to use a QS credit to get it, and a drink and dry cookie (no substitutions.) As far as 3 snacks, I think it would be very limited.

Thanks to the OP - this is exactly what I was looking for. I know I have seen it reported that it would change officially but it isn't on the qsdp brochure so I was concerned that I had dreamt it. Particularly excited about Karamell Kuche :)

At POP this past October the cashier suggested I trade in a QS for 3 snacks because I told her about having more credits than I could use and it was our last day. Also at a store in HS I asked and they told me it was fine to trade a QS for 3 snacks.

Now I'm starting to wonder if I wanted to do this at F/W festival this October will I be able to do it. I too also love the Dole Whips and wonder if I can exchange for 3 snacks we will be on the DxDDP.

You can, but it's financially ill-advised. If you're caught at the end of the trip it's better than losing a credit entirely, but our "best" value on 3 snacks was about $15. A DxDDP credit is worth a lot more. DxDDP was great when we did it and we'll do it again, but we're going back for Food and Wine without a dining plan because that's the way the numbers make sense. Try the calculator at Trip Planner.

I am at the Magic Kingdom right now and am struggling to split my QS credit for three snacks. Just tried at Auntie Gravitys Galatic Goodies to split for three smoothies and was told I could not as they were not a quick service location. I don't get it. The app has them listed under dining as a snack experience but still designates it as quick service as well as a participant. Should I argue? I have 27 credits remaining to use in less than 48 hours. Advice is much appreciated.
They wouldn't let us last year either so we just paid for them. We lucked out because we used most of our QS meals for 3 snacks at F&W Festival (all but Italy) they wouldn't let us.

I asked a CM about this at an Epcot store, and she told me basically you are able to convert a QS meal credit for three snacks at your resort's food court and store without a problem. For other places, you have to ask. That particular Epcot store (forgot the name of it) would not convert the meal credit and told me to go to Electric Umbrella. That restaurant wasn't that great to pick up 3 snacks, since the selection was very limited. I ended up converting all our unused QS meal credits at my resort's food court and store (AoA). I picked up lots of food souvenirs for family and friends. Yes, not the best use of a QS meal credit, but better than the credits going to waste.

I remember doing this in reverse getting breakfast at the bakery on Main Street in MK. They took three snack credits and made it into a meal.

I remember doing this in reverse getting breakfast at the bakery on Main Street in MK. They took three snack credits and made it into a meal.
Interesting! Well, I don't think that would ever happen for us (we'll probably always have extra QS meal credits), but good to know that it's possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter