• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are your parents from?

My Mom was from South Philly and so was my Dad. They grew up only a few streets away from each other.

My mom was born in McKeesport, PA and my dad was born in Baltimore, MD but they met in California.

Side note, my boyfriends dad was from Bolton!

My mother was from Falconer NY and my Dad was from Findley Lake NY. They grew up about 30 miles apart. They met in Jamestown NY where they were working at the same company.

Last edited:

My Dad was from Terre Haute Indiana and my Mom was from Yorktown (Dare), Virginia.

Both my dad & his parents (my grandparents) are from North Georgia, & both my mom & her parents (my grandparents are from North Alabama.

Both parents grew up on the same street, about 8 rowhouses apart, in the Port Richmond neighborhood of Philadelphia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter