Where are you going on vacation this year?

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
There may be a chance that we can go for two or three nights camping. Or we might only be able to go on day trips to the beach. If that includes dinner out, I'll be a happy camper.

thanks to the Government, no where :mad:>:(. Instead of traveling to see DD in Orlando, will be waiting until the last second to mail that check out. Just salt in the wound of this god forsaken winter.

Planning to drive from Missouri to Orlando to do a Universal/Sea World trip in July.

Also hoping for a couple boating weekends at Bull Shoals & Lake of The Ozarks.

Booked so far; 8-night trip to the Smokies in April for the annual MINI Cooper gathering, Cadillac Racing 4-night trips to Belle Isle MI, Ohio and Wisconsin, and 8 nights in Key West in September. Not yet reserved but planned; 2 weeks in Jamaica some time in October.

Ticket bought - 2 weeks with family in the UK in March
Yet to book - a week in the South of France in April, another week in the same place in June.
Yet to plan - Somewhere hot and at least 10 hours on a plane from here in November for 2-3 weeks for our wedding anniversary :)

Disney Cruise for Spring Break in 41 days!

Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure for a few days right after school gets out

Would like to get up to Baltimore for a weekend to see the O's play sometime this spring/early summer

DD is going on vacation with her best friend over 4th of July to Lake Norman, NC

Outer Banks of NC for a week in July (we have a timeshare)

Panama City, FL for a beach trip at the end of August (DH is working down there, so DD and I will take a last minute long summer weekend to visit him instead of him flying here) :)

I am sooooo ready for summer!!!

It's looking good for me. I already mentioned Italy and Universal for this year, but next year will likely be Prague. I am so excited, as I've wanted to go there for ages. Travel is my passion. If I won the lottery, I'd travel most of the time.

Universal/WDW already booked--3 nights RPH, 5 nights BWV, 4 nights BLT

Also, some local trips. My best friend and I are going to the coast for 3 nights later this week. We also talk about going to Alaska, but it's unlikely to be this year as we are going to the Sin City Swallow Convention in early 2016 (that will be a work/play mix).

England and Wales next month. It will be our "Very Nerdy southern UK trip" with the Warner Brothers Studio Tour (Harry Potter), Stonehenge, Doctor Who Experience and a tour of Doctor Who filming locations (yes, we have two teens, why do you ask?)

Disney Cruise for Spring Break in 41 days!

Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure for a few days right after school gets out

Would like to get up to Baltimore for a weekend to see the O's play sometime this spring/early summer

DD is going on vacation with her best friend over 4th of July to Lake Norman, NC

Outer Banks of NC for a week in July (we have a timeshare)

Panama City, FL for a beach trip at the end of August (DH is working down there, so DD and I will take a last minute long summer weekend to visit him instead of him flying here) :)

I am sooooo ready for summer!!!

Go O's!!!

We will be on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas out of Miami and will spend some time sightseeing there as well the end of June/beginning of July.

We will be spending Thanksgiving Week in Disney.

Leaving in less than two weeks for Mexico! Yes! Very excited about that.

We are planning road trip to the NE (think Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire) in June.

And, that's enough for one year.

Fort Myers in March for Spring Break, then a summer cruise to the Western Mediterranean out of Rome (with 2 days extra pre-cruise).

Hawaii. Probably Aulani for a few days and then the Hilton Waikaloa (however you spell that) for a little over a week. OR so. Still planning for October travel time.

Marathon, FL and Key West for Spring Break. DD's choice as its her senior year but we've gone many times in the past ,so I was hoping she would choose somewhere different. DS1 is already planning his senior trip to WDW in three years with a couple friends (and their parents of course:earsboy::earsgirl:). One of his buddies has never been! Can you believe it?:confused3

Last edited:
lots going on this year

WDW with DD in March
DLR with DH in April
local trip in May
Trip to WA to visit BFF in Aug
23 night cruise end of Aug.....Norway, England, Iceland
DLR with DH in Oct.
DLR with DH and DGD in De

Last edited:
We are visiting upstate New York for a few days followed by a few days in Ohio this summer. And then we have an 8 day trip to Disney World planned for the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter