when you type

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
out your intinerary to share with others what program do you use? Do you have cute Disney clipart or what? Do you make your itinerary down to the minute or just the wakeup & ps times?

I use Microsoft Excel. I create a spreadsheet for the days we are in the parks, with a column for each day. In each column, I'll denote EMH, AR confirmation #s, and color code the parks we are in. I carry this sheet with me, and we all can see at a glance what the day's "outline" is. I've found that I don't plan minute by minute, because we can never stick to it (it is unrealistic with four kids!). I might write in certain attractions or event times that we'd like to catch.

At the end of each day, I like to jot down some of the things we did. When we get home, I edit our spreadsheet to include what we did while we were at each park, print it out again, and tuck it into my scrapbook.

I e-mail a copy to family and friends and print out a copy for the person who is house sitting (or kid sitting...if it is just hubby and me) for us so they can see where we are at any time of the day.

I'd be happy to email an example copy to anyone who's interested :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter