When was the last time you used Cash?

About two hours ago at the grocery store. The self serve Lottery machine only takes cash.

Also wrote a check today. Never paid attention but my pest control company doesn't take credit cards.

And went out to lunch Monday, paid cash. Not paying a 4% service charge for using a credit card.

I use cash a lot. Makes the budget work. Used cash today at McDonalds, Sam's and the grocery store.

I don't use cash generally in stores, but we walk to the farmer's market every Saturday and I usually give some $'s to several of the music performers on the street surrounding the square. Even the farmer's market vendors take credit cards.

I use it regularly for two things. I use cash to buy quarters because at my apartment complex they have laundry rooms that require quarters. Disclosure I get the cash (in paper) at the grocery cashier and walk about five steps to the store office and buy quarters. The only other thing I use cash for is when tipping a waiter or waitress. I don't trust that the place they work for will actually give them the amount that I want them to have. I know, jaded, but this isn't my first rodeo.

Farmers market last week and bought lottery ticket today.

Twice today and all the time. The grocery store I shop at doesn't take credit cards, and I don't use my debit card.

Two days ago I needed a quarter to get a cart from ALDIs. Before that I’m gonna say 2 weeks ago visiting my mom up in NY. The bagel store wanted to add a fee for using a credit card so I paid cash.

When I was at WDW in May. I use cash for tips. I seldom use it for anything else these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter