When U Wish Upon AllStar Fridge Swap - FRIDGE LOST

Hi- would love to have the fridge 10/10- 10/18. Will be at ASmovies those dates and have sent a PM to Kath1210... thanks so much!

HI, KATHY SENT YOU PM AND SAW OUR NAMES ON THE LIST FOR JUNE21-29 AT AS MO. I WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH FINAL RESSIE# AND OTHER INFO. PLEASE CONTACT ME LATER AFTER YOU GET SETTLED FROM YOUR WDW TRIP. THANKS:banana:

we R taking our first disney vacation!!!! we have two small children and would need the fridge for breast milk ect. we are staying at the all star movies on oct 24 - nov 1. thanks so much !!!princess:

Maybe some kind person , who s going to disney soon, and who has a car, would be willing to pick up another one if we all chipped in, so that we may be able to keep up the asmovies fridge swap. i know i would much rather donate a couple $ to help us not so rich families have a fridge than fork out $80 to rent one.just a thought

Maybe some kind person , who s going to disney soon, and who has a car, would be willing to pick up another one if we all chipped in, so that we may be able to keep up the asmovies fridge swap. i know i would much rather donate a couple $ to help us not so rich families have a fridge than fork out $80 to rent one.just a thought

Well, we already bought a new fridge since our original one was lost. I don't think we can handle another fridge right now, but you may want to try to post a new thread and see if you can get some others involved in starting a new All Star fridge swap.

Our fridge is available October 27 to November 1 if you want it for those nights.:goodvibes

Also, there are other All Star swaps listed in the fridge swap sticky located at the top of this forum. I hope one of them will have availability!

for my trip for august 6-10 , please let me know it that is possible and what I need to do!! thanks

Hi Kathy:

Just wanted to say, "Thank you" for the fridge swap! We used it 4/30 to 5/4 and it was wonderful to have cold drinks and snacks. Everything worked great and we picked it up and dropped it off without a problem. Thanks for all your hard work keeping the list going! :thumbsup2

Sammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter