when to expect disney packet

I just received my Magical Express Packet today!!!!!

But one of my party is listed as on a different flight?!?!?!??! I'm on hold trying to figure this out as I'm typing and have already been left hanging once. I know the flight information is right w/ the airline but I just want to make sure there are no hang-ups whatsoever.

I sure wish mine would arrive! We only have 22 days to go and no vacation packet. We did get the DME vouchers a few days ago, so at least I know they are expecting us! If they aren't in the mail when I get home today, I think I'll call tomorrow and check on it. Sounds like I should have had it by now. It's getting so close and I'm getting so excited!!

We are a little over a month away and I just got the Magic Express packet in the mail today!

They send the ME packet out before you even make final payment sometimes. I made our final payment on 10-28, which was about a week late, figure 38 days rather than 45, and our ME packet was in the mailbox the next day.

I got my package info on Thursday and my DME info and tags finally yesterday! But at least now I know we are all set!! Let the packing begin!!!:yay:

We got ours today! Just luggage tags and vouchers, but I am so excited!!

We're not using Magical Express, so nothing for that. Luggage tags for us all, and the vouchers. Yay!!

I received the vouchers and luggage tags for our first hotel (BC). Hopefully, vouchers for Poly will arrive on Monday.

26 days until arrival and still no packet from WDTC. I know that even if we don't get the packet, everything will be taken care of when we arrive. But I want my luggage tags!!!!!

We leave in 15 days and still haven't received ours. My SIL got hers several weeks ago. I called and they said they would resend, and I am still waiting. Is there anything in it, that I HAVE to have, or can it all be recreated upon arrival?:confused3

We leave in 15 days and still haven't received ours. My SIL got hers several weeks ago. I called and they said they would resend, and I am still waiting. Is there anything in it, that I HAVE to have, or can it all be recreated upon arrival?:confused3

Do you have a package? If yes, then I'd call. The package has a description of all that you're getting, but it also has vouchers for the extras like the round of mini-golf, the 30 min. at an arcade, etc. It also has the luggage tags. Nice, but not needed. (I feel that way about the mini-golf and the arcade, too, but it may be important to you!!)

Do you have a "room only" reservation? If yes, and you already have your park tickets, then you don't need anything.

Here's the important one: are you using Magical Express to get from the Orlando airport? If yes, then you should CALL Disney, so you get your tags for the suitcases, etc., in time.

I have traded into SSR through RCI and leave in 3 weeks. I know I have to pay a $99 fee at check in for on site benefits which includes DME. I have not received anything and am not sure who to contact for my luggage tags. I have not decided yet whether to use DME or rent a car but would like the tags if I choose that option. Can anyone provide a number or e-mail address? Thanks!

My turn to jump in and say MINE CAME TODAY exactly one month to the day till we leave I am thrilled :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter