• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaving Bristol on 27th :car: (to Maidstone #rockandroll :rockband: )
Saturday 28th - Arras, for a bit of family rememberance (nearly a century on)
Sunday 29th - Sunday 5th (Dream Castle and then Explorers - #longstory :joker: )

Looking forward to it, in spite of the predicted 'traditional' Paris weather. It beats the heck out of working for a week though :yay:

Garry (and Rachel)

Hi all! My daughter is heading to University in England this fall, and her high school graduation gift is 2 nights at Disney Paris! I am SOOOO excited! She knows we MIGHT be going, but I have made the reservations and am buying park tickets this week, so that part is a surprise!
We will be there at the B&B Hotel September 13-15, 2016.

We're going July 12th-15th for 3 nights in B%B Hotel and then we are going for Xmas, Dec 24-30 staying in Explorers for 6 nights.
I am also planning a sneaky ladies only trip for the first week in November. Just gathering interest from friends and family before we decide where we are staying and for how long.

Im going on September 9th till the 12th and staying at Hotel New York. Cant wait as I've not been to DLP for so long!

Change of plan with my trip. Its now looking like ill be going from October 7- 10

July 31st - 6th Aug SLGF
Dec 15th - 19th Cheyenne
Dec 19th - 21st B&B Hotel
Feb 19th - 23rd Cheyenne
Feb 23rd - 26th DreamCastle

Updated to here :) apologies to anyone who got overlooked, hope you had fantastic trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter