• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

april 4th-8th with brunch at inventions on the 3rd as 40th birthday treat for my OH :)

Right, trip booked. Hotel New York arriving Dec 27th for 3 nights.

Well earned rest for DW after the pre Xmas rush in our balloon & party shop. Also possibly last family trip together as DD will leave University this year with her Animation Degree (Disney are you listening!!) and DS will have started Uni in the October.

Can't wait - it's been so long since the last visit!

Elaine, could you please remove my May 16 trip and instead add my trip in January 2017 22nd - 26th @ SLFG

Many thanks :)

Made redundant last friday, just booked for Thurs 19th May for 5 days (yup, 11 days time !) to celebrate leaving a job I hate by going to a place I love :)

27-31 May Staying in Vienna Dream Castle, then 2 months later WDW CL, then Oct back at DLP for halloween #disneyoverload :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter