When do you visit Disney World and why?

When is Your Favourite time of the year to visit Disney World?

• January 2 - February 15

• February 16 - March 15

• March 16 - April 14

• April 15 - May 31

• June 1 - August 4

• August 5 - September 27

• September 28 - October 4

• October 5 - Nov 16

• November 17 - December 20

• December 21 - January 1

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favorite time is during October/early November. Food and Wine, MNSSHP plus the early start to Christmas decorations are my main reasons. Crowds and heat are lower. I think September/October would be my next favorite time to visit.

Oh who am I kidding, I'll go anytime I can :dance3:

I go for my daughter's birthday. And the April weather/ crowds are just perfect. As long as Easter doesnt get in the way.

Second week in December. Not-bad crowds and love the Christmas decorations, the castle lights, Osbourne lights, and WL could not be more beautiful then.

I used to go mid-January after MLK, when there are zero crowds and zero wait times, but lately all the room discounts I've been offered don't cover that period.

All except 3 trips have been on or near November 12... which happens to be my birthday :rolleyes1. I also don't need to worry about taking kids out of school since I don't have any leaving for a more flexible travel schedule

I have planned trips during this time so I can celebrate in the World. I "blame" my parents who first took me in 1988 when I turned 6 on vacation... This year will be my 4th time celebrating my birthday when I'll turn the be 3-0 :scared1:

We used to do sometime in August each trip. However, last trip we experienced the magic of the post-Thanksgiving lull. I don't think we'll ever go at a different time. It was amazing!

Used to be the week after Labor Day because the deals and the weather always seemed to be perfect.

Now

April 18-25th (It's mine and my DH's bdays and our wedding anniversary)
or

November 27th-Dec2nd (it's our little DS's bday)

But, anytime is a good time to go as far as I am concerned.

I like to go between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

We end up going in late August.

The Monday after Thanksgiving to that following Saturday is my favorite time. The Thanksgiving crowds are gone, the weather is good (sometimes too cool to swim, though), the holiday decorations are up, and it begins value season. I have no children so this works for me. However, I'm marrying into 3 kids so I may have to change my tune on when we go :(

We're planning our next trip in January for both my kids birthdays! I'm looking forward to it being much cooler than September.

We travel whenever we can get away and I don't really have one favorite time. I don't like traveling Dec/Jan/Feb because of the uncertainty about weather; I hate being cold and think a trip to FL should be warm enough to swim at night. I liked Aug for the low crowds, Oct for Food & Wine, March for the more moderate weather though a few evenings were still cooler than I'd like, and May for the long park hours.

The only time of year I absolutely won't go to WDW is mid June through early August; I don't mind heat and I don't mind crowds, but the combination of the two on top of peak-season pricing is not for me.

The first time we went it was the week after Thanksgiving. It was kind of determined for us because we had a 40% off Monster PIN and we needed to work with those dates.

We were so happy with the weather and the crowd levels that we're going again at the same time this year. We did originally plan to try September, but DH couldn't get vacation time then.

We go in August. It is my least favorite time of year, lol. We only go then so I don't have to take my grandson out of school. My favorite time of year would probably be the first week of Dec or anytime that is NOT HOT.

I try to go three times a year...August, October, and March. I am a teacher, so I try not to take off that much school, which is why I go right before school starts in August, and spring break in March. My favorite time to go is late October so I can go to the MNSSHP...and also because the weather is usually perfect...I usually take off four school days plus the weekend. I love the Holiday atmosphere/decorations/etc. in December, but I do not like being cold. The last two times I was there in December, I had to wear my winter coat the whole time...dislike...especially coming from cold Indiana to Florida where I am hoping for warm weather.

The question for me is when don't I go to WDW :lmao:

The only times of the year that are complete non-starters for us are July/early-mid August, Spring Break, Easter and Christmas/New Years. We love going when the crowds are lower and the heat isn't completely unbearable for DH! Our favorite time is usually Thanksgiving thru the first week of December. We also really enjoy October and early June.

I selected both April 15 - May 31 & June 1 - August 4.

Why:

June 1 - August 4: We prefer not to take the children out of school, and DW is a teacher and only gets 2 personal days a year (and can save up to 2 more from previous years, for a total of 4). We don't go after August 4th, because both kids are in marching band, and band camp usually starts around the 10th - 13th. We don't go during Easter because we want to be at our home church, and the children don't get a lot of time off. We don't go during Christmas because, again, we like being at our home church, and because it's so crowded. Plus, we feel there's something just off about being in the tropics during Christmas.

April 15 - May 31: Every four years or so, the high school marching band does to Walt Disney World. This year, it was late April. DW saved up personal days and we took a short trip to watch the band.

I prefer to avoid the heat and humidity of summer, but I've gone at all times and they all have good and bad points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter