What's Your Favorite Non-Mountain ride?

My DD10 demands that I say ToT, but for me I'd have to say Mission: Space with the caveat that I have not ridden it since they dumbed it down.

Even including the mountains, Haunted Mansion is my favorite. No contest, really.

Mission:Space is definitely my favorite (Especially Orange! :crazy2:) but Haunted Mansion is a very, very close second!

Any park? Soarin. It's just the one ride that feels like WDW to me. Not sure why exactly.

In MK? That's a tough one. Maybe Pirates of the Caribbean?

Dan

Hmmm..I like to meander along on Pirates or Jungle cruise. relax time for me while the rest of the family does the mountains!

You don't cheer for your home team(s)?

Both Carousel & Small World are my home team of Disney rides.
Just Carousel for me. I was 10/11 for the NYC World's Fair then, and lived close enough to walk to the fair. But somehow IASW didn't do it for me, while Carousel did. So did the dinosaurs at the Ford pavilion.

I wish Disney would implement the multicolored, spinning light rooftop that they had on the GE pavilion. The electricity requirements may have been exorbitant in the old days, but with LEDs, it ought to be feasible now.

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride. I rank it above any of the "mountains". A close second is TSM.

Just Carousel for me. I was 10/11 for the NYC World's Fair then, and lived close enough to walk to the fair. But somehow IASW didn't do it for me, while Carousel did. So did the dinosaurs at the Ford pavilion.

I wish Disney would implement the multicolored, spinning light rooftop that they had on the GE pavilion. The electricity requirements may have been exorbitant in the old days, but with LEDs, it ought to be feasible now.
Where in Queens are you from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter