• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your Cell Phone Ring Tone?

lovmy2girls

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo
I have the monorail as my ring tone.

My husband has the Twilight zone for his family members, "Its the Twilight Zone calling" For normal people its a song from Stitch.

Anyway anyone else? Whats your ring tone?

Mine is from POTC: Curse of the Black Pearl.

Sometimes I change it though, depending on my mood. I have Wishes on there, and Mickey by Toni Basil. Remember? Hey Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey! Hey Mickey! :rotfl2:

I really am a bit embarrased to admit this but my current ringtone is: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake. I just changed it from I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred. My ringtone highlights my eccentric side :lmao:

Princess89 said:
I really am a bit embarrased to admit this but my current ringtone is: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake.
So's mine!!!! :rotfl:

Mine has a ring for each person in my contact list.

Summertime by Kenny Chesney...but I need to change it soon...just not quite ready to let go of summer and flip flops...

TinkNH said:
Summertime by Kenny Chesney...but I need to change it soon...just not quite ready to let go of summer and flip flops...
That was my tone all summer :)
I've got my 10y/o DS's favorite now.....Swingtown by Steve Miller

I also have Cinderella & Superkalifragilistic

Mine is Jack and Barbosa :cool1: I never want to answer I so love to her Capt Jack Sparrow's voice!

Barbosa: Your a hard man to predict
Jack: pirate: Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. Its the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly... stupid

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mine is a voice recording of DS chirping "Hey, Mom. Answer the phone. You got a phone call--it might be important!" It always makes people scan the room for him!

My main one is the Hary Potter theme. When my mom or sister calls, I get the Harry Potter Quidditch theme from Goblet Of Fire (in the film, it's actually when the Durmstrang students arrive) and for my son and his best friend, I get Weird Al's White and Nerdy.

Lars624 said:
That was my tone all summer :)
I've got my 10y/o DS's favorite now.....Swingtown by Steve Miller

I also have Cinderella & Superkalifragilistic
DDs fave is When the sun Goes down...she calls it "her song"
I also have Mater telling me to pick up the phone :)

lovmy2girls said:
I have the monorail as my ring tone.

Anyway anyone else? Whats your ring tone?

Where'd you find a monorail ring tone?? :listen:

For DBF mine is "She Will be Loved" by Maroon 5, my parents is "Helena" by My Chemical Romance and for everyone else it's "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. :cool1:

Alright. I hate to admit it, but if you can't come clean with friends...
I don't know how to download a ringtone thingy. They didn't cover that at the university back in '88. Anyone have a down and dirty tutorial?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter