What's your Cell Phone Ring Tone?

MemoryMakers2669 said:
Michael W Smith....Here I am to Worship.

Where did you get the Monorail?

Husband found a wave file off the internet on some Disney site, and put it together on my phone. Nothing like being in the middle of someplace and hear "Our next stop is Disney's Polynesian Resort, with continuing service to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and the Magic Kingdom, Please stand clear of the doors" and then the spanish part but I can't spell that :teeth:

jenwolgey said:
Chris Daughtry singing Wanted, Dead or ALive...I get so happy whenever I get a call! :love:
I had him singing "Innuendo" as my ring tone since the day after he was voted off the show. I just had to keep hearing that fantastic voice!!!

Now it's "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel because that is my most favorite song ever.

P.S. Chris' album is supposed to come out Nov.21! :banana:

Mine is the theme music from the Halloween movie. I love that music!! Gives me chills every time I hear it. :teeth:

Mine was recorded by my 9 year old DD. She is singing "Mama, better answer the phone, it could be me or Daddy, or even Rachel! Oh Mama why don't you get me a cell phone?" Whenever I'm out in public, everybody around me cracks up when it rings. Somebody asked me how to get the ring, and I have to admit, that I have no idea. My DD took the phone the day I got it and figured the whole thing out!

I can download sound files to my phone, so I have Minnie's YooHoo as my ring tone right now. I also have Tigger's song, the cruise whistle from Disney cruise ships, the ToT music, the old Mickey Wake-Up Call, the monorail, Madame Mim, How Do You Do from Splash Mt., the Haunted Mansion music, music from Tapestry of Dreams, music from Illuminations, PoTC song, and music from Spectromagic.

Yes, I'm obsessed. :)

When "normal" people call ~ Take Me Out to the Ballgame (which needs to be changed now that baseball season is really over)

When DBf calls ~ Beauty & The Beast theme (Tale as old as time...)

When my niece calls ~ Dontcha (Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me... ~ her fave song)

Sesame Street currently. DH has Twilight Zone, and look on the Brighter Side of Life, and the kids have Indiana Jones.

Scotty doesn't know by Lustra from the movie "Eurotrip"

Mikeeee

Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieee!

I have a couple. Right now my main ring is S.O.S. by Rhianna. I used to have Cheeseburger in Paradise and Margaritaville. When my DH calls, it's Hunk of Burnin Love. When a few of my friends call, it's Girls just Wanna have Fun. I love to change the rings every now and again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter