What Time is the 4 o'clock Rain? -- Updates 11/2-4 -- Tim's surprise and Marco&Recap

Count me in and can't wait to see and read all about it. :thumbsup2

I will enjoy seeing the pictures and hearing the stories as I wait for December to get here!

Welcome back Ms. Kathy! Looking forward to another exciting food, hat wearing, park touring, Nicki-land fun trip report!!! :woohoo:

I am here Kathy!!! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!! WHOOT!!!

D~

I'm here! Thanks for the PM. Can't wait to read all about your trip especially the KTTK tour. Mom and I are doing that tour in February so I want to know all about it.

Hi Kathy! I'm looking forward to this trip! I'm not so good at keeping up lately, but I'll definitely be there when I can!:yay:

I'm here!!

I love all of the pictures in your intro. The one of Alisha and Rolo is so adorable. Looks like he settled right in with them. And it's great to hear that Cookie is still doing well and not suffering at all. :goodvibes

finally made it over....will go get caught up.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter