• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do bags generally arrive at your Stateroom?

tlcoke

DIS Veteran
What time do the bags generally arrive at your Stateroom?

I think I read or heard on a podcast somewhere that the bags are left in the hallway outside your stateroom. Is this correct or are they put inside your stateroom?

It really can vary, Tracey. Sometimes it's really fast, others take a few hours. If you think you will need anything, take it in your carry on.

Yes, they are left outside your stateroom.

I've been lucky and most times, the bags are delivered before time for muster drill. Once or twice, they've been delivered after we've set sail.

Make sure your bags are labeled WELL and you can identify them easily. That helps.

On our last (and only) DCL cruise, it was some time after dinner before the bags arrived. Our traveling companions (in different rooms) had their bags arrive right away.

Thanks, that helps. I am just trying to figure out a time to set up for my FE Group members to come by my stateroom and get our FE gifts for distribution.

Just wanted to add that if you are checking more than one bag do not be surprised if they don't arrive together. Its not at all unusual for one to get there much later than the other one does. Don't panic.

I'm glad you thought of this. I knew about this delay but I almost didn't think about Palo clothes in a carry-on! Unfortunately the only time we could get that would work/available was 6PM first night. That way we can still make late dinner seating for the restaurant show...unless we skip! Hmm, this might change my bag arrangement.

I have a dumb question - or actually my husband asked and I didn't know the answer - but why can't we just roll our own suitcases up to our cabins ourselves?

I have a dumb question - or actually my husband asked and I didn't know the answer - but why can't we just roll our own suitcases up to our cabins ourselves?

What you bring on the ship needs to go through the scanner, like at an airport. Besides that, you won`t be able to access your stateroom until around 1:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter