What say you?

How do you feel about tacos in general?

• Love

• Dislike

• Hate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted Other. Mexican is actually my least-favourite type of cuisine. I don't hate them but if I never had another one I wouldn't be sorry.

Since you live in Calgary, that's a reasonable vote. We love your Alberta beef. If you're ever in the southwestern states, you might change your mind about Mexican food.

Alan and I are having a disagreement and I need your help in deciding which one of us will be victorious. I've included a poll to make things easier. There is a box of Cuban cigars on the line here so please vote accordingly. I've never lost a bet, or a case, and I never will.

Denny Crane!!!
I have missed you Denny! I'm glad you're back!

I always thought fish tacos sounded gross, but one of the best things I've ever had were fish tacos served on the beach on vacation, they were soooooo good!

We used to get shrimp tacos at this place in Matamoros Mexico that were just phenomenal - in spite of what I initially thought :)

We love breakfast tacos so much that I freeze uncooked tortillas and mail them to my boys in Pennsylvania. They make them 3-4 days a week.

Tortillas, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, salsa and then anything else (bacon, sausage, potatoes, chorizo, etc...)

I like tacos. If we are going Mexican I prefer chimichangas or nachos, but at home I make tacos once a month.

We love breakfast tacos so much that I freeze uncooked tortillas and mail them to my boys in Pennsylvania. They make them 3-4 days a week.

When my sister lived in London I'd send her care packages that included taco seasoning.

I grew up in California. I love real authentic taco shop tacos, but I don't like the ones you can make with grocery store kits at home (which is what a lot of people consider tacos). Rubio's fish tacos and Roberto's tacos are my SoCal favorites!

Voted love.

I make my own, and love the ones at certain taco joints - the more *dive* it is, the better the taco. Also love the shrimp tacos at Uncle Julio's.

Taco Bell has it's (occasional) place in my life as a nostalgic place I used to walk to with my friends since it was the only place within walking distance, and the packet mixes with the boxed "hard shell" taco-shaped chips are a last resort for a (very) cheap, fast, easy meal, but I would hardly call those "real" tacos.

Give me a steamed double-corn tortilla with carne asada, queso, chopped cilantro and onion, avocado, and freshly made tomatillo salsa, and I am all about eating a taco!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter