How do you feel about tacos in general?

• Love

• Dislike

• Hate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennyCrane

Lock and Load
Alan and I are having a disagreement and I need your help in deciding which one of us will be victorious. I've included a poll to make things easier. There is a box of Cuban cigars on the line here so please vote accordingly. I've never lost a bet, or a case, and I never will.

Denny Crane!!!

I love MY tacos and the ones at the Mexican restaurant in town. But they are both very plain (meat- lightly seasoned or not at all, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream), so I don't know if I can say that I love all tacos because there are so many kinds.

All tacos are not created equal. If they're soft tacos with shrimp and pineapple, then yes, they're great. Salmon tacos with mangos are also wonderful. The generic ground beef with pre-fab shells bought at the grocery store, not so much.

I'm a Texan so I guess you could say that tacos are in my blood. In fact, the first place my mom went when she was released from the hospital after I was born was to a local Mexican restaurant that's an institution. I was craving it too right after I got out of the hospital after both boys were born.

All tacos are not created equal. If they're soft tacos with shrimp and pineapple, then yes, they're great. Salmon tacos with mangos are also wonderful. The generic ground beef with pre-fab shells bought at the grocery store, not so much.
It's like asking 'Do you like casserole?' There too much variety for there to be a yes or no answer.

Voted Other. Mexican is actually my least-favourite type of cuisine. I don't hate them but if I never had another one I wouldn't be sorry.

It's like asking 'Do you like casserole?' There too much variety for there to be a yes or no answer.
You are right, of course but when I think "taco" what immediately springs to mind is seasoned beef, lettuce, tomato and cheese in a hard or soft flour tortilla. That's what I voted on.

I always thought fish tacos sounded gross, but one of the best things I've ever had were fish tacos served on the beach on vacation, they were soooooo good!

I am known for my love of tacos. When we were kids we always got to choose what we had for dinner on our birthday, I always chose tacos. I'm currently bummed because oldest DD just came home and ate the last of the shrimp tacos I made for dinner Friday night. I had saved them for her but was hoping she'd forget about them so I could eat them tonight. :rotfl2:

I love tacos! And the plain old garden variety is what I mean. Store bought crunchy shells, seasoned beef, lettuce and tomato, salsa and sour cream. YUM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter