What Rides / Attractions Are You "Retired" From???

I'm also retired from Space Mountain. I will only go on it if I'm with someone who is not a WDW "regular" who really wants to ride and I'm the only person available to ride it with them. Otherwise I sit it out and save myself a trip to the chiropractor.

Edited to add: I also do not ride Mission Space. That was a one and done for me, I felt so sick. I am not sad to leave that behind. But with Space Mountain, I'm a little sad to be "retired" because I have a lot of love for that attraction, but I just don't want to put my spine through that anymore. :(

Teacups is the only thing that our whole family doesn't go on. We have all been on it though, I think our very first trip. DH and I don't like the spinning and the kids would rather do something else. We also haven't been on Dumbo in a really long time. DH can't do Space Mountain because of his vertigo. I also haven't been on Tomorrowland Speedway in a long time. I think it's a waste of time so I usually push to skip that one (didn't go on Autopia at DL either).

We just got back from Disneyland and I've retired myself from Matterhorn. I get that the ride is a classic,etc....but it was awful! It was so old and bumpy and boring. Ugh....also I don't think I'll go on the Nemo submarine again. It's way too enclosed for me. Cute ride and concept but I'll pass from now on.

lol. You probably enjoyed stitch because you are a stitch fan.
(I'm a Lilo fan. Ohana is a must for my visits!)

I do love Stitch but I really enjoyed the ride because of all the stimulation. I have sensory issues and that ride was perfect for getting me settled down since it cuts out a lot of visual stimuli. It can definitely be sensory overload for some but I used to enjoy it.

No retired rides for me!

Except...
Well...
I could do without Pirates in MK. The DL version is so much better the MK version just makes me roll my eyes now.

I also grew super bored of Safari once they changed it, and I fear that Countdown to Extinction is getting too rough due to poor maintenance, it gave me a pretty gnarly headache last time.

Nothing I can't handle though, except maybe CTX if I'm already nursing a heat-and-humidity headache.

Summit Plummet sounds interesting, I've never been, I haven't been able to go to a water park since about 2002 due to a weird neurological problem, so I'll never know. I am not a big fan of large heights when I'm not secured to something (or even if I am, looking at you Zumanjaro) but I can generally tough them out until the fun part begins, then I'm fine.

Matt

Total retirement from Space Mountain (too dark and can not see to brace for turns) Mission to Space Orange - anytime I feel unwell for over an hour after riding that ride goes off my list.

Partial retirement from any ride that gets you wet as we normally go to WDW in Dec or Jan. If the weather is really warm I would do Splash Mountain or Kali.

I think I'm done with Dinosaur. It's really just loud, uncomfortable, and I have zero interest in dinosaurs. SM scared me when I was around 20 so I didn't ride it for 40 years. A couple of years ago I decided to give it a whirl and thought it wasn't so bad. Who knew? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter