What Region are you from ? livng in ?

I grew up in Orange County, CA. But now I'm currently living in Denver, CO. It's slowly turning into Cali out here though. We're even getting our own In-N-Out here soon!

Thankfully I don't have to work today. Do you?
Nope it was funny though my manager sent out a group text message and was like okay when is everybody coming in and some of us either messaged him we're not coming in or people just didn't reply at all hahah I work downtown and I know it's going to be dead right now all the business people working at home

Nope it was funny though my manager sent out a group text message and was like okay when is everybody coming in and some of us either messaged him we're not coming in or people just didn't reply at all hahah I work downtown and I know it's going to be dead right now all the business people working at home

Yeah no one's going to be there.

Not for this year, but next yes. I'm having fun researching all the option and what not. How about you?
I really wanna go in April for my birthday and then in October for there Halloween events. I'm just so nervous about doing a solo trip. I'm more petrified of flying alone then anything Are you going solo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter