• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Region are you from ? livng in ?

Spent the first several years of my life in the Midwest (Illinois, Wisconsin, and Ohio). Moved to the Southeast while still in elementary school- stayed there (Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and N Carolina) until a few months ago. Now live in the Northeast (Bethlehem, PA).

You live in the Midwest of California.... At least that is what Lady Bird called it...
LOL. I have to admit all the fuss about the movie has made me want to see it. I can see that description in many respects. Just no humidity here.

Born and raised in the South. Never lived more than 25 miles from my birthplace. My mom lives in the house she was born, raised and married in.

Grew up as an Air Force brat so I moved around. Now Texas and I'll stay put.
I married an Air Force brat. Her record was 6 moves in 1 year, 2 countries, 3 states. Ended up in Texas until her parents divorced. Moved to California, a couple of step-dads and numerous moves here later, she never wants to move again. Which explains why we have been in our house almost 35 years.

I was born in Northern California, raised in Massachusetts,3 places in Maine, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, then back to Northern CA. As an adult I lived in Northern CA, two places in Connecticut, Northern CA again, Southern CA, and then back to Northern CA, where I still live until I can escape back to the East Coast (hopefully next year).

Grew up in NW PA, currently living outside of Philadelphia. Lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, except for a year in Westchester County, NY.

In jest, surely????

Hammond, but lived in B.R. (our beloved Community Coffee) also Lafayette.
Ok! NOLA here. I lived in BR too for a while after college b/c I graduated right after Katrina so we didn’t come back for a while. I worked in Hammond a few years ago too. And crawfish season is upon us!!!

I live in the South now and have for decades, but will always consider myself from the Northeast. I identify with MA way more than with FL.

Born in the Midwest, and live in the Pacific NW. Moved a lot as a kid, was in the army, then an army wife. Also have done travel speech therapy in nursing homes and hospitals--I've pretty much lived in all the regions and a couple Asian countries.

Midwest and Midwest. Southwest for a short time when young. Also actually lived in "the region " for a bit

You mean “The Region” as in NW Indiana?

That is where we are from. Now living in the Southeast (Atlanta).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter