• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your MUST have snacks in the parks, resorts, Disney Springs etc..

Definitely! i'd say the chocolate croissants are life changing. :teeth: I suppose one would disagree with me if s/he bought one that wasn't as fresh as the one I had? But its definitely key to go first thing in the morning. Yum! :cloud9:

I didn't even realize Gaston's had chocolate croissants. I'm not the biggest fan of cinnamon rolls but we all like choc croissants so Gaston's is now on the must do list! (I rarely seem to ever wander in there)

I didn't even realize Gaston's had chocolate croissants. I'm not the biggest fan of cinnamon rolls but we all like choc croissants so Gaston's is now on the must do list! (I rarely seem to ever wander in there)
I didn't either! Gaston's is for sure on the list now.

MICKEY bar
Mickey ice cream sandwich (do they still make them?)
Dole whip
Popcorn
Pretzel from Germany
Turkey leg (but that is usually dinner)

Zebra Domes at AKL - I always make a trip there just to pick some up. I also love the apple slush drink at Gastons. Ooooh and I am a huge sucker for the make your own mickey rice crispie treat at Disney Springs.

big soft pretzels
popcorn (do they still have the flavored popcorn in Epcot?)
school bread
its not exactly a snack but we hit Club Cool for cold sweet fizzy drinks every time we walk past

Loving every single suggestion in this thread!

BBQ Pulled Pork Cheese Fries from Flame Tree BBQ are my hands-down fave. I'm not even a big french fries person but the sweet smokiness of the BBQ sauce with the salty-crispy fries-- heaven!

We had BLT fries at Golden Oak Outpost last trip. We have been draming about them since! I don't know if they have them all the time though :(

We used to love the turkey legs in HS...had one to split among us every trip, but they're not an option there anymore :worried: . I know they still have them in MK, but we're usually so *busy* in MK that we don't snack. We have more downtime in HS as some of us like roller coasters and others, um, don't so we sit and wait. During our most recent trip to HS, we stopped at Rizzo's (formerly Pizza Planet) and shared a few slices of pizza.

We LOVE snacking at the booths in Epcot during F&W. When we're not there during F&W, we stop at Boulangerie Paitisserie les Halles for pastries, cheese plate, coffee, soup, etc. We also get drinks to go from Rose & Crown pub, as we've discovered that we get larger servings for the price and better beer to go (black & tan, golden fox, shandy blend, etc.). My nieces love the booths that have sparkling and sweet wine in Italy's pavilion and the gelato there.

In AK, we always visit Kusafari for a morning snack (pastries) with coffee. Later, we hit the beer carts :rolleyes1 .

We have our snack schedule down to a science at this point, and as you can see, about half include liquid snacks, lol.

Dole Whip float in MK
Pineapple soft serve with spiced rum in AK
Rice Crispy Treat
Caramel apple in Germany, MK and HS (I really love caramel apples)
School bread in Norway
Dip trio at La Cava del Tequila in Mexico with a passion fruit margarita
Grey Goose slushie in France

I have yet to try the famous cronut but plan on it next trip!

Mickey Bars. The first moment I walk into the MK on our first day I go straight to the vendor by the stairs to the train station and get my mickey bar. I have a mickey bar every day.

531f918e-1622-4b4a-b212-04b5609e1e12.jpg

'Nuff said.

Cinnamon bun at Gaston's Tavern for me. Love hitting 7DMT at rope drop then heading over to Gastons Tavern.

I'm very boring.... Main Street Popcorn

NOPE, not boring! If that is what you like, and that is what brings back a flood of memories for you, then for all intents and purposes, that is your go-to snack! Kudos for speaking up! Although it may be plain to some people, it's never boring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter